If you’re looking to get the kids outdoors, a game of mini golf is the perfect enticement. It’s a game the whole family can enjoy, with plenty of laughs to be had along the way. Here is a list of five great spots for mini golf in Sydney, around the North Shore.
Golf club in hand, fun obstacles to hit the ball around, friendly family competition… there’s a reason mini golf is such a fun family adventure! Next time you’re up for the challenge, head to one of these spots for mini golf in Sydney, around the North Shore.
- City Golf Gordon
- Dural Putt Putt
- Holey Moley Chatswood
- Pittwater Golf Centre, Warriewood
- Thornleigh Mini Golf
1. Holey Moley Chatswood
This indoor mini golf is perfect for families, and also for parents who are looking for a fun night out without the kids! They’re definitely not your regular mini golf course either; Tee off and putt your stuff around 18 uniquely themed holes over two courses. It’s the most fun you can have at mini golf in Sydney.
With beats, eats and boozy treats at their Caddyshack cocktail bar, they’ve got you sorted both on and off the green. They also have other locations around Sydney, including Castle Towers, Newtown and Darlinghurst.
- Address: Level 4/65 Albert Ave, Chatswood
- Opening hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-10pm | Fri & Sat: 10am-12am
- Cost (18 holes): $24 per person
- Website: holeymoley.com.au/mini-golf
2. City Golf Gordon
This European designed 18 hole miniature golf course is both challenging for adults and yet playable by children, making it an ideal venue for all the family. Each of the 18 holes can be played 2-3 different ways and offers players various levels of difficulty. Floodlit for evening play, with plenty of onsite parking. City Golf Gordon also specialises in birthday parties for all ages, with catered or self-catered options available.
- Address: 1817 Pacific Highway, Gordon
- Opening hours: Weds, Thurs & Sun: 10am-5pm | Fri & Sat: 10am-11pm
- Cost (18 holes): Adults $17 | Children (6-18 years) $13 | Pre Schoolers $7.50 | Family (2A + 2C) $48
- Website: citygolfgordon.com.au
3. Thornleigh Mini Golf
At Thornleigh mini golf, you will find two 18-hole mini golf courses to choose from: Palms and Billabong. Both courses are alongside rivers, across bridges, past ponds and waterfalls. Their mini golf courses have been designed to ensure that players of all ages with varying skill levels will have a great experience – and have a ball at the same time!
You will also find the bunker cafe and golf driving range to add to the fun family day out.
- Address: Brickpit Park, 142-178 Pennant Hills Road, Thornleigh
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday: 8.30am-10pm | Sat: 8am-10pm | Sun: 9am-10pm
- Cost (18 holes): Adults $16 | Students (up to 18) $14 | Children (under 5) $9 | Family (2A + 2C) $50
- Website: thornleighgolfcentre.com.au
4. Pittwater Golf Centre, Warriewood
A fun day out for the family or with friends, you can choose to play one or both of the 18 hole miniature golf courses. Upgrade to unlimited holes and spend the day as a pirate, venturing the caves and shipwreck. By the time you’re done you might be the best mini golfer in Sydney!
- Address: 1500 Pittwater Road, Warriewood
- Opening hours: 8am-9pm, 7 days
- Cost (18 holes): Adults $19 | Children (6-18 years) $14 | Pre Schoolers (under 5) $10 | Family (2A + 2C) $48
- Website: pittwatergolfcentre.com.au
5. Dural Putt Putt
Dural Putt Putt in the Gardens has everything you need for a fun-filled day outdoors. Choose to play either one or both of their two 18-hole mini golf courses: Camelot & Space Trek, which wind their way through picturesque landscaped gardens.
Both courses are challenging and will entertain the whole family! You have the option to relax near the water fountain, in our fully shaded and paved seating area, which is adjacent to the rose garden. This is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a coffee and lunch from the café.
- Address:Corner of Cranstons & Old Northern Roads (Entrance via Cranstons Road) Middle Dural
- Opening hours: Friday: 10am-6pm | Sat & Sun: 9am-6pm | School holidays: 9am-6pm (every day)
- Cost (18 holes): Adults $15 | Students (up to 18) $13 | Children (under 5) $6 | Family (2A + 2C) $50
- Website: duralputtputt.com.au