If you’re promoting an event aimed at families, children or parents living on the North Shore, we’d love to list it in our What’s On section. We list everything from markets, fairs and shows to school open days, playgroups and workshops. Basically, anything that a North Shore Mum might be interested in for herself or her family!
Choose from a FREE or FEATURED listing in our Events Section:
Free Event Listing
If your event is aimed at Sydney families and naturally fits into one of the categories, you are welcome to add the event to our What’s On section. All events are listed in the appropriate category in date order (so events that are happening soonest will be on the first page).
Please note: We don’t approve listings for regular classes. If you run classes & activities, you can advertise your business in the North Shore Mums Directory.
Featured Event Listing
Want better exposure? To help your event stand out from all the other listings, list your event as a Featured event for just $99.
Here are five reasons to choose a Featured Event Listing
- Position! It will be top of category (and most likely Page #1, depending on how many other featured events listed). This ensures your event can be seen for many weeks before the big day, ensuring you can get it in the diary of mums.
- More visibility! You can list in up to 3 categories (not just 1)
- More photos! You can bring your listing to life with up to 5 images (rather than 1).
- Longer event description! You have up to 5000 characters to describe your event (not 2000 characters)
- Video! Bring your event to life by embedding a YouTube or Vimeo video
Share your event with our Facebook community!
Once your event is published in the What’s On section (this happens instantly), you’re welcome to share the event with the North Shore Mums Facebook group if you use the link to the event in the North Shore Mums What’s On section.
If you’re not a member of our Facebook group, you can get a friend, sister, wife or colleague to post on your behalf.
Promote your event on our Newsletter or Facebook page
Ensure our readers know about your event, by advertising it to our newsletter subscribers and Facebook followers. You can even add on a discounted Featured What’s On listing! View packages & book online.