Want to advertise to mums on Sydney’s North Shore? Whether you run your own local business or manage the marketing for a national brand, we have advertising options for all budgets. As the biggest media platform for families on Sydney’s North Shore, North Shore Mums provides highly targeted and cost effective advertising options for businesses, services and products to reach local families.
North Shore Mums: The Readership Stats
Website Traffic (monthly)
(Google Analytics, June 2021)
Social Media & Email Marketing
|Facebook Group||36,000 members|
|Facebook Page||25,000 followers|
Statistics updated: 1 July 2021
North Shore Mums: Reader Profile
- Age: 87% are aged in the 30-49 age group
- Number of children: 50% of readers have two children, 33% have one child, 14% have three children.
- Age of children: 3% of our readers are currently pregnant, 18% have a baby (0-11 months), 25% have a toddler (1-2 years) and 30% have a pre-schooler (3-4 years). Many have more than one in this category! 52% have a child at primary school.
- Working status: 36% of North Shore Mums work part time, 24% full time and 11% are self-employed. 13% are on maternity leave and 12% are a stay-at-home mum.
- Annual household income: The annual household income of North Shore Mums families is much higher than the median annual household income of $91,000 for Greater Sydney. 43% earn $100-200k, 24% earn $200-300k, 8% earn $300-400k, 9% earn over $400k.
Click here to view the Reader Survey 2020 results with detailed demographic information and insights.
The North Shore Mums Directory is the most cost-effective long-term advertising option available, and is a great way of being discovered by North Shore Mums searching for specific services. You’ll get your very own page on our website! More details or list your business.
Banner Advertising gives businesses exposure on across our website, and is an effective strategy to increase awareness of your product or service, so your business becomes ‘top of mind’ when North Shore Mums need you. Find out more.
E-newsletter & Facebook Packages
Want to promote your event, special offer or new launch to thousands of local mums? We have a range of E-newsletter and Facebook Packages to suit all budgets, which are a great way to create awareness and generate sales. More details or submit an ad.
We also offer solus newsletters (that is, newsletters purely for your business!). But we’re quite selective about the emails we send, so please get in touch to let us know about what you’d like to promote. Just mention it in the contact form below.
Advertorial & Review Packages
Our team of professional journalists can create a sponsored article for your business – that is useful, relatable and influential. We have a range of different advertorial and review packages to suit different purposes. Find out more.
Promotions run in the Offers section, and are a highly effective mechanic for encouraging mums to try your business with special offer (for example, a free trial or discount). Businesses get their own page on the website, a spot in the weekly newsletter and two Facebook posts. More details or submit a promotion.
Want to create excitement around your product? A giveaway is a great way to get exposure across the website, newsletter and social media channels. More details or submit a competition.
Want to promote an event? A Featured What’s On listing ensures you are top of category, and means your event will be easily seen by the thousands of mums who search our What’s On section for events and activities. More details or submit an ad.
Advertising with North Shore Mums really works… but don’t just take our word for it! Click here to read lots of testimonials from local businesses who have seen a measurable impact from advertising.
Download the North Shore Mums Media Kit!
Want to get the full Media Kit emailed to you instantly? Simply fill out the form below: