Want to get your brand noticed by North Shore Mums? Banner advertising on the North Shore Mums website is a little bit like outdoor advertising in the streets of the local neighbourhood, but so much better!
- It’s highly targeted (you know you’re reaching local mums, who are often the purchase decision makers for their family)
- It’s super easy for them to click right to your website to ‘do the thing’ you want them to do (enrol, book a tour, get a sample, find out more etc).
- It’s a whole lot more affordable (because getting a return on your marketing investment is vital!).
The North Shore Mums website features a range of banner advertising spots which give strong brand exposure and high impact to our local businesses across our website.
Have a tour
North Shore Mums Founder Rachel Chappell talks you through the banner spots on the website in a short 3-minute video. Watch below:
To boost your brand awareness with local families, North Shore Mums offers are range of banner advertising spots to suit all budgets. All positions are booked in increments of two weeks (the cost reduces for longer campaigns), and is a shared space with 2-4 businesses at any one time.
Gold Mega Leaderboard
The Gold Mega Leaderboard is position at the very top of the website next to the North Shore Mums logo. It delivers huge impact, and is our most premium advertising spot. You’ll definitely get noticed here!
Medium Rectangle (MREC)
The MREC is a very popular choice for excellent exposure across the whole website – and appears on every page from the homepage to articles, the Directory, What’s On, Job Board & Offers.
Silver Mega Leaderboard
The Silver Mega Leaderboard also has huge impact due to its mega size! This banner unit is lower in cost that the same one that appears at the top of the website, due to positioning within website content. It appears:
- Homepage – the homepage amongst the content
- Articles – at the top and bottom of all articles
This is another huge ad that delivers a big impact. It’s positioned at the bottom of every page of the website, so it’s a more budget-friendly option but still stands out due to it’s large size.
Every Thursday night, North Shore Mums emails a weekly e-newsletter to over 12,500 subscribers. View example for North Shore School Expo
Banner Rate Card
To boost your brand awareness with local families, North Shore Mums offers are range of banner advertising spots to suit all budgets.
All positions are booked in increments of two weeks (the cost reduces for longer campaigns).
Each position is a shared space, with a maximum of four businesses at any one time, in equal rotation.
|Banner||Size||2 weeks||4 weeks||6 weeks||8 weeks|
|Gold Mega Leaderboard||728 x 180||$500||$900||$1,250||$1,500|
|Medium Rectangle||300 x 250||$350||$600||$800||$1,000|
|Silver Mega Leaderboard||728 x 180||$300||$500||$700||$900|
|Footer Billboard||970 x 250||$300||$500||$700||$900|
|E-newsletter Banner||600 x 200||$500||$900||$1,250||$1,500|
Prices exc. GST
- Mega Leaderboard: 728 (w) x 180 (h) pixels, no more than 50kb in size.
- Medium Rectangle: 300 (w) x 250 (h) pixels, no more than 50kb in size.
- Footer Billboard: 970 (w) x 250 (h) pixels, no more than 50kb in size.
- E-newsletter Banner: 600 (w) x 200 (h) pixels, no more than 50kb in size.
- Rotating gif or static jpeg
- Three business days prior to campaign start date. For example, if your campaign starts on a Monday, please get it to us by 5pm Wednesday.
- We need:
- Banner artwork file
- The URL that you would like it to click to.
- Email: [email protected]
Don’t have a designer? No problem!
If you’d love to try banner advertising, but don’t have designer to create the banner, don’t worry! We have an experienced graphic designer who regularly designs banners for our clients.
- Static Jpeg (single image) = $200+gst
- 3-flash gif file = $300+gst
If you’d like to book a banner advertising campaign with North Shore Mums, please complete our online request form below with your ideal spot, duration and start date. Our Business Marketing Specialist will be in touch ASAP to confirm availability and next steps.