Spring Holiday Guide: Bookings now open!
BOOKING DEADLINE: 5pm, Friday 21 August 2020
PUBLISHING: Monday 31 August 2020
Want to promote your upcoming event for the Spring School Holidays to local mums on the North Shore? Our readers are always on the lookout for fun things for their kids to do during the holidays, and our Essential Guide to School Holidays is the first place they look!
Fun Fact! 72% of North Shore Mums have at least one child at school
Exposure in the North Shore Mums Essential Guide to School Holidays
Each business will receive the following exposure as part of the Essential Guide to School Holiday package:
- Website (150,000 visits/month): Advertorial article on northshoremums.com.au. This will include the event name, description, image, special offer (if applicable) and booking details. This campaign will feature on the North Shore Mums homepage for at least one week (150,000+ visitors per month) and also in the Offers section until the end of the holidays. Click here to see the Winter Holiday Guide.
- E-newsletter (11,000+ subscribers): Listing on the dedicated North Shore Mums School Holiday E-newsletter. Click here to see an Essential Guide to Holidays newsletter.
- North Shore Mums Facebook Page (22,000+ followers): Post about the event on the North Shore Mums Facebook Page.
- North Shore Mums Facebook Group (34,000+ members): Post in the North Shore Mums Facebook Group.
Bundle the Essential Guide with a listing in the North Shore Mums Directory
For extra value and year-round exposure, businesses are offered the opportunity to bundle their Essential Guide to School Holidays advertorial with an Annual Featured Gold listing in the North Shore Mums Directory!
The Directory gives businesses their very own page on the North Shore Mums website (in the School Holidays category) for 12 months – which means your company can be found by mums who are looking for school holiday events and activities 24/7, throughout the year. Click here to find out more about the different Directory listing options. You can login at any time to update your listing with details of upcoming holiday activities.
This is a super value way to ensure you can be found by thousands of North Shore Mums, not just before the holidays, but throughout the year!
- Already got a listing? We’ll extend it by 12 months from the current expiry date.
- Not listed? We’ll email you a special code to create your listing after you’ve selected and booked your chosen package.
What our advertisers have to say
Advertising school holiday events with North Shore Mums really works! Here’s what a few of our advertisers have to say:
‘We’ve been advertising on the North Shore Mums website – and in particular its Essential Guide to the School Holidays program – for a couple of years now, and have had a great response from parents. As a start-up born on the Lower North Shore that focuses on teaching school aged students important life skills, it has been great to work with such a professional group of local Mums to get the word out about our programs.‘ – Mark Slaven, National Director, Sydney Speaking School
‘Since advertising in the North Shore Mums Essential Guide to School Holidays, our programs have sold out. I give a discount code so I can work out where my customers are coming from. Last time I got 6 customers use the code for the school holiday guide and 8 customers use a different code for the North Shore Mums Facebook business hour posts. So it is well worth the cost and effort doing all the facebook posts. Also love the easy to read layout of the School Holiday Guide. I would definitely recommend giving this a go and I would definitely have a discount code or special offer you can give so it is super simple to track.’ – Cathy Randazzo, Bop till you Drop.
School Holiday Advertising Packages
You can also bundle it with a listing in our Directory for added savings.
|Spring Holiday Guide||–||$198||$0||$198|
|Spring Holiday Guide||Annual Featured Gold||$517||$79||$438|
|4 Holiday Guides||–||$792||$198||$594|
|4 Holiday Guides||Annual Featured Gold||$1,111||$253||$848|
Prices include GST.
Schedule for Essential Guide to Holidays 2020
Dates for 2021 TBA. Launch dates are always 4 weeks prior to NSW public school holidays.
How to book your Spring Holiday ad
If you’d like to be featured in the Spring School Holiday campaign, scroll down to complete the online booking form below. Facebook posts will be scheduled daily in booking order… so if you want to get your post up sooner rather than later, book your spot today!
Deadline for Spring Holiday Guide is 5pm Friday 21 August 2020.
The image that you supply must be:
- A single photographic image that illustrates the event. It cannot be a collage of photos, or a flyer. No words or logos on the image.
- It must be horizontal in orientation (not portrait).
- High resolution version (excellent quality). We will resize and optimise for web.