1. Firefly Bottomless Brunch, Sydney, Neutral Bay
Bottomless Spritz at Firefly is 90 minutes of free flowing bubbly goodness, all afternoon long every Friday to Sunday for a mere $39pp.
The menu: A spritz menu beyond the standard orange stuff, with three bespoke elixirs to choose from.
- Flora Spritz: Prosecco + house rosemary & lemon verbena infused aperol
- Elderflower Chamomile Spritz: Prosecco + St Germain elderflower liqueur + house made chamomile shrub
- Granada Spritz: Prosecco + Pampelle grapefruit liqueur + house made pomegranate shrub
For food, there are share plates or set menus with dishes like goats milk feta and watermelon, toasted pumpkin seeds champagne vinegar + mint dressing ($22) Local snapper ceviche, coriander emulsion ($23) Zucchini flowers, preserved lemon, ricotta, truffle honey, pine nuts, yoghurt ($18).
- When: Bottomless Spritz is available every Friday – Sunday from 12 noon – 5:00 PM
- Cost: $39 per person
- Inclusions: 90 minutes of free flowing bubbly goodness + optional $55 set menu pp or share plate selection
- Where: Firefly Neutral Bay, 24 Young St Neutral Bay
- Website: Firefly Bar and Dining
2. SoCal Bottomless Rose Lunch, Neutral Bay
Sample Menu (2 Hour Drinks Package, Minimum 4 people)
- Unlimited rosé or rosé sangria for 2 hours plus the below banquet
- Guacamole, black corn tortilla chips (VEGAN, GF)
- Chickpea & Mushroom Fritters, jalapeño cheese sauce, rosemary (V, GF)
- Ocean Trout Ceviche, radicchio, lime, coriander, coconut emulsion, crispy shallot, black sesame, chilli (GF, DF)
- Choice of taco each (fish, brisket, pork, tofu)
- Shoestring Fries, lime & cream cheese mayo, chives (V, GF)
- Achiote Chicken Quesadilla, piquillo, Oaxaca cheese, mint, coriander
- *vegetarian quesadilla available
Add Sparkling Rosé & Sparkling Wine to your package for just an additional $5 per person!
- When: Wednesday – Sunday, 12pm – 3pm
- Cost: $65 per person
- Inclusions: Enjoy 2 hours of unlimited rosé & rosé sangria plus the delicious SoCali banquet to share.
- Where: 1 Young Street, Neutral Bay
- Website: SoCal Sydney Bottomless Brunch Sydney
3. Bottomless Bellinis, Manly Wine
Every Saturday and Sunday, Manly Wine serves up a bottomless brunch with two hours of endless bellinis, available in peach, raspberry or lychee, while devouring a three-course feast with delicious share platters, like:
- Bottomless Peach, Raspberry or Lychee Bellinis for 2 hours
- Mixed Alto Olives
- Crudo Of Hiramasa King Fish
- Butternut Squash Arancini
- Chorizo & Prawn Gnocchi
- Chargrilled ½ Chicken Caeser Salad
- Chocolate Delice with Honeycomb
- When: Saturday & Sundays, 12pm or 3pm
- Where: 8 – 13 South Steyne, Manly
- Cost: $69 per person
- Website: Manly Wine
4. Corretto, Dee Why
Corretto is a small European inspired Neighbourhood Eatery and Bar, positioned right across the road from Dee Why Beach. An all day drinking and dining destination, it’s a great spot for a bottomless brunch with the girls!
- When: Friday – Sundays, from 11am
- Where: 24 The Strand, Dee Why
- Cost: $38-48 for sharing menu per person, plus 2 hours bottomless mimosas ($30 pp), cocktrails ($49 pp) or wine ($42 pp).
- Website: Corretto Dee Why
5. Sunday Brunch with Luke, Glass Brasserie
- Beetroot and smoked salmon carpaccio, crumbed eschallot ring, dill & caper creme fraiche
- Pea, Feta & Zaatar fritters, mint yoghurt
- Crab omelette, okonomiyaki, bonito, nori
- Young chicken, sweet corn, piquillo peppers, chorizo, broccolini
- Tart of the Day
2 hour Bottomless: Aperol Spritz, French Rosé, Mimosas
- When: Sundays, 11:30am — 3:30pm
- Where: Level 2, 488 George Street, Sydney
- Cost: $75 per person
- Inclusion: Five course share menu designed by Luke Mangan, paired with 2 hours of free flowing Aperol Spritz, Mimosas or French Rosé. PLUS, $10 parking every Sunday for Brunch when you pre-book via secure parking website -ask for the promotional code!
- Website: Sunday Brunch
6. El Camino Tex Mex Fiesta Bottomless Brunch, The Rocks
The menu is a total smorgasbord of deliciousness:
- Buffalo wings served with blue cheese mayo and mango chilli sauce
- Bottomless chips topped with the guac of the month.
- Sizzling chargrilled chicken fajitas served with house-made tortillas, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese, seasonal veggies, melted butter and sauteed onions
- Fresh, hot churros served with chocolate and caramel sauce
- When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at all El Camino Cantina venues
- Where: 18 Argyle Street, The Rocks (other locations at Entertainment Quarter and Manly Wharf)
- Cost: $79 per person
- Inclusion: A three course share style Tex-Mex Fiesta menu that includes two hours of signature margaritas, beer and wine
- Website: Tex Mex Fiesta