A Mosman property has sold, possibly setting a new record in the area. And with a very A-list celebrity rumoured to be the buyer, there’s no better excuse to take a look inside!
With a mystery buyer signing on for one of Mosman’s most prestigious properties, the lower North Shore might have a new record in place for a property price.
Costing somewhere between $23 and $25m, the sprawling property includes six bedrooms, six bathrooms, and six car spaces.
The house, at 28 Ruby St Mosman, may now to be home to an A-lister who has rented in Mosman before, according to the real estate agent- which might mean David and Victoria Beckham, Adele, or Sir Elton John.
The pool is a 10m wide, gas-heated infinity edge swimming pool with spa.
The stunning outlook takes in clear views of Sydney Harbour, with the Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the centre of the frame.
Inside, the home counts a master suite as large as standalone apartment, a media room, a home gym and a children’s homework room as some of its many features.
It was described as best for, ‘Active families seeking a trophy home and who love to entertain, swim, play tennis and soak up views of Sydney’s iconic landmarks.’
The water views and views of the city skyline are draw-cards for families looking for a home that is a living space but also an achievement in modern design and architecture.
Some of the other amenities include the Persian white marble bathrooms, master ensuite with a freestanding stone bath tub, open gas fireplaces, and guest accommodation with kitchen.
There is also internal and auto access from the six car showroom garage, and rear lane access.
Mosman Property features and facilities:
The pinnacle of contemporary luxury and timeless elegance in one of Mosman’s premier streets, this decadent family estate makes the most of its sprawling 1792sqm parcel. With Harbour Bridge and Opera House vistas, its a little slice of heaven with resort-style amenities, according to its real estate listing.
- Championship tennis court, inviting pool, great gym
- Glamorous formal and informal entertaining spaces
- Oversized concertina doors flowing to alfresco areas
- Sumptuous timber floors and sandstone feature walls
- Exquisite soaring high ceilings and crystal chandeliers
- Calacatta marble chefs kitchen with butlers pantry
- Gorgeous manicured lawns and lush leafy outlooks
- Palatial master suite with dressing room and ensuite
- Master bathroom with freestanding stone bathtub
- Secluded guest accommodation with kitchenette