The weather is heating up, which means it’s time to pop those swimmers on and find the best ways to keep cool this Summer. What’s better than touring around Sydney to race down all the amazing waterslides on offer. We have put together a fabulous list of all the best waterslides in Sydney to kickstart your Summer fun.
Looking to cool off and have some fun? We’ve got you sorted! Use the quicklinks below to check out some amazing waterslides in Sydney. Bring out your inner thrill-seeker and enjoy a little adventure this summer.
Water Parks and Slides
- Manly Surf n Slide
- Raging Waters, Prospect
- Aquatopia, Prairiewood
- Cables Wake Park, Penrith
- Jamberoo Action Park, Curramore
Aquatic Centres with Slides
- Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
- Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre
- Fairfield City Leisure Centre
Manly Surf n Slide
This iconic outdoor water playground is in the heart of Manly, so it’s a great local option… particularly if you live on the lower North Shore! Kids will have a brilliant time on the waterslides, and parents can watch from the spectator deck and enjoy a quiet coffee or chat with friends. Sliders must be at least 110cm tall to have free run of all their waterslides. Make sure you book online and adhere to their COVID-19 safety plan.
- Where: Manly Waterworks site (corner of West Esplanade and Commonwealth Parade, Manly)
- Opening hours: 10am to 4pm
- Price: $20 for one hour or $30 for two hours, Family (4 people) $70 for one hour or $100 for two hours.
- Website: manlysurfnslide.com.au
Raging Waters Sydney
Thrill-seekers will love all the huge range of choice of waterslides on offer at Raging Waters Sydney. There are more than 30 water slides, rides and attractions to be explored in Sydney’s biggest waterpark. There is something for everyone with the Aqua Tube, 360 Rush, Dinosaur Lagoon, Half Pipe, Riptide and Splash Zones for the younger kids.
- Where: 427 Reservoir Road, Prospect (approx. 30 mins drive from Gordon)
- Opening hours: 10am to 4pm, Saturday, Sunday & school holidays
- Price: Day ticket (ages 3+) $59.99, under 110cm $54.99. Kids under 3 free.
- Website: ragingwaterssydney.com.au
Aquatopia Water Park
There is plenty of fun for everyone with 10m and 20m high giant slides, the adventures tower with 79 amazing elements to check out, a toddler pool and the Wave Rider. Looking for the best water slides Sydney? These are hot contenders! Make sure you check out their new measures in place for COVID-19 safety and book your trip ahead of time.
- Where: Prairiewood Leisure Centre, Prairie Vale Road (approx. 40 mins drive from Pymble or Wahroonga)
- Opening hours: Sessions from 11am to 4pm
- Price: single ticket (5+ years) $20, family of four $67. Kids under 5 free.
- Website: aquatopia-water-park
Jamberoo Action Park
If you are looking for a fun-filled day out on the South Coast of NSW, this is where the action is. You will definitely get in touch with your inner thrill seeker with The Perfect storm, The Taipan, Funnel Web and Rapid River. If you need a little time out, head over to the Kids Rides aimed at the younger years and full of plenty of fun.
Perfect when you’re holidaying on the South Coast, or a big day trip from Sydney (allow 1.5 – 2 hours drive from the North Shore, each way).
- Where: 1215 Jamberoo Road, Jamberoo (South Coast, approx 20 mins drive from Kiama)
- Opening hours: Sessions from 10am – 5pm
- Price: 4-12 years $50, 13-59 years $60 (online prices). Kids under 3 free
- Website: jamberoo.net
Cables Wake Park
Forget boring old pools with water slides and check out this fun! If you’re looking for something a little bit different, these water inflatables are a great option for the older kids. It consists of a bunch of inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and structures. It’s for ages 6 and up, but there is a separate wet play area for the littlies, which is free.
- Where: 405 Jamison Road, Penrith (approx 45 mins drive from Chatswood)
- Opening hours: 10am – 6pm
- Price: 50 minute session $20pp, two sessions $30pp, day pass $45pp
- Website: cableswakepark.com.au
Aquatic centres with slides
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
*Currently closed due to major capital works*
Kids can splash about and have plenty of fun at this indoor water playground. While it doesn’t have much to offer the thrill seekers, younger kids will love climbing, sliding and getting wet! There’s three child-friendly waterslides, and a giant bucket that fills with water and splashes into the pool below.
- Where: Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park (20 mins drive from Pymble or Chatswood)
- Price: Included with pool admission
- Website: aquaticcentre.com.au
Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre
Here is a waterslide that you can make use of all year round, no matter the weather outside. The 56m waterslide at Ryde water park twists it’s way outside the building, landing in the pool at the bottom. Kids can also enjoy the 40m wave pool, children’s wading pool, bubble whirlpools and the Rapid river.
- Where: 504 Victoria Rd, Ryde (15 mins drive from Pymble)
- Opening hours: 10am – 5pm, weekends and school holidays
- Price: child swim (5 – 16 years) $6.60
- Website: ryde.nsw.gov.au
Fairfield City Leisure Centre
Aquaplay at Fairfield City Leisure Centre has it all and is a great place to find some fun waterslides in Sydney. Kids can splash around with three slides, cargo nets, water cannons and fountains. There is also a giant bucket that tips over once full. It’s a great outdoor area that is just ideal for those warmer months to help the kids cool off while having plenty of fun.
- Where: 44 Vine Street, Fairfield (approx 35-40 mins drive from Chatswood)
- Opening hours: September school holidays to end of Easter holidays, 10am – 6pm.
- Price: First child $5 | Second child $4
- Website: fairfieldcityleisurecentres.com.au
Hornsby Aquatic Centre
Another great spot for the younger kids to have some fun and splash around. There are lots of fun water features for kids in the leisure pool, along with a 2-metre high enclosed waterslide for them to zoom down. The water play area graduates in, so it is perfect for all ages to jump in and enjoy.
- Where: 296 Peats Ferry Road, Hornsby
- Opening hours: 10am – 5pm
- Price: Child $6 | Under 3 is free
- Website: hornsby.nsw.gov.au