Christmas is right around the corner, so here’s a fun Holiday craft project that will make a great gift for little ones.
What You Need
- Plastic figurines
- Hot glue gun
- Spray paint (I used high gloss enamel)
- Glass bottles (I used old jam jars)
- Apply 5 coats of spray paint to figurines as per paint instructions. Allow to completely air dry.
- Use hot glue gun to adhere figurines to lids of glass bottles.
- Fill glass bottles with water. Add glitter.
- Screw lid onto bottles and glue ribbon to cover lid
… and you should be able to create something that looks like this!