St Leo’s Catholic College is a co-ed Catholic secondary school on six hectares in Wahroonga on Sydney’s North Shore – and is an exceptional place to learn.
St Leo’s is a caring, inclusive community renowned for its pastoral care, focus on wellbeing and development of the whole person. It has a strong emphasis on knowing each student and growing their unique potential, helping them find their passion and develop their talents.
With an innovative learning environment, consistently strong academic results, distinct STEM and innovation focus, unique Pathways program, range of co-curricular offerings and strong sporting culture, St Leo’s offers a wholistic approach with an emphasis on skills for lifelong learning.
A recently completed $30 million campus upgrade includes a new drama theatre and dance studio, art galleries, specialty music rooms, commercial grade kitchens and TAS workshops.
The caring St Leo’s environment and extensive range of opportunities form well-rounded students for whom anything is possible.
Come and see for yourself everything that St Leo’s has to offer!
- CAPA: Currently 24 different FREE co-curricular ensembles/programs across music, art, drama & dance, plus regular performances and annual musical/drama production.
- Sport: ‘Sport for Life’ for all students & comprehensive range of representative opportunities in a variety of sports.
- Other: Pathways Program; Debating, Public Speaking; Outdoor Education, Retreat & Peer Support Programs; Community Tutoring Program; STEM, Robotics and Coding workshops; Duke of Edinburgh Scheme; Environmental Group; Social Justice program; Chess & Writing clubs; global sporting and immersion experiences and more.
- Train: Short walk to Waitara & Normanhurst stations.
- Bus: Various public buses.
- 2o23 – $6,970 (Yr 7) – $7,410 (Yr 12)
- Sibling discounts available.
- Open Evening: Wed, 22 March 2023, 4-7pm. Book here
- Tours: Contact the College.