We don’t just dream – we do.
Pymble Ladies’ College girls bring passion and purpose into everything they do. They are change makers in the classroom, in their community, and in the world.
‘Watch Us Change the World’ is our statement of intent. It exists to instil courage in our young women to create the future they want to see for themselves
Since 1916, a Pymble education has equipped girls with the tools to achieve those dreams, while shaping them as influential and compassionate women. Girls at Pymble Ladies’ College are nurtured to be inquisitive, courageous, and determined, so they can make a difference that will positively change the world.
Our campus sits on 50 acres of beautiful park-like grounds on Sydney’s upper North Shore. Pymble Ladies’ College is a non-selective, independent school for girls from Kindergarten to Year 12, with Boarding available from Year 7.
The opportunities – both curricular and co-curricular – ensure Pymble girls have every chance to achieve the ambitions, they set for themselves.
Pymble has been marked with excellence throughout its 104-year history. The College has gained a reputation for offering an extraordinary, well-rounded education and co-curricular programs. The College has both outstanding teachers and world-class facilities.
The College’s new Strategic Direction 2021-2030 is an exciting new chapter in the life of the school and focuses on developing the whole student in all areas of her life, focusing on four key intelligences: academic, social, emotional and digital, supported by the College values: Care, Integrity, Respect and Responsibility and delivered through the lenses of Pymble Courage, influencing the mind, body and soul.
- Ages: Kindergarten – Year 12
- Gender: Girls
- Religion: Uniting Church
- Boarding: Yes
- Co Curricular activities offered:
- Sports: Pymble sets the standard in girls’ school sporting prowess. Year after year, and in numerous sports, activities and age groups, Pymble students achieve truly outstanding results while conducting themselves with grace and fairness. From fitness-training before school, to state and international-level competitions, Pymble’s sports and activities program offers something for every student. Find out more.
- Performing Arts, Extended Learning, Experiential Learning: Pymble Ladies’ College believes in a balanced educational experience. In supporting the academic curriculum, the co-curricular activities program provides a platform on which students grow into healthy, capable and confident adults. The wide range of programs allows students a pathway to develop their talent and skills in a safe, informative and friendly environment. Our programs are directed towards character development and unique learning opportunities for valuable life lessons and universal values – teamwork, self-discipline and hard work. Find out more – Performing Arts, Extended Learning, Experiential Learning
- Notable Alumni: EllysePerry, Melissa Doyle, Dame Joan Hammond, Jacqueline McKenzie, Elizabeth Evatt, Edwina Tops-Alexander
- Transport Options:
- Train: 5-minute walk from Pymble train station
- Private Bus: There are five dedicated bus services (Hunters Hill, Lower North Shore, North West, Northern Beaches, Lower Northern Beaches). <a target=”_blank” target="_blank" href=”https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pymblelc.nsw.edu.au%2Fenrolments%2Fstudent-transport%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmstalley%40pymblelc.nsw.edu.au%7Cd109c205760e405ecc5008d8d2e6f0a3%7C1e8bd566f06f4b0a95bd9ba35dbcb937%7C0%7C0%7C637491238267930113%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=1mhirLvPkPGidKx4jKHjkzsB7KsM9ST5VsUkwIzpioA%3D&r