Humpty Sports is a quality multi-sports program that provides a range of activities for children of all abilities. The program is specifically designed for children 2½ – 7.
Sports and activities include
- Tennis, football, basketball, soccer, t-ball, hockey, cricket, volleyball
- Relays, obstacle course, and balance and sports stations
- Locomotor skills: running, hopping, galloping, jumping, skipping, sliding, leaping
- Throwing and catching skills
- To increase each child’s self-esteem through educational movement and sporting activities
- To lay the foundations of skills, concepts and attitudes so that children can confidently and competently become lifelong sport participant.
- To challenge children to participate in a wide variety of balance, ball, racquet, midline, spatial awareness, and agility skills – to name just a few!!!
- Programming is based on placing children in non-competitive situations where they are successful, while challenging them to improve in their abilities.
Classes are for ONE hour. Each class consists of a song and stretch routine, locomotor warm up, TWO sporting activities and, time permitting, a game.
Levels & Age Groups
The Humpty Sports Program has 5 age based levels; each level building on the skills developed on the one before and has specific age appropriate goals. The levels are:
- 2½ – 3½ years (Koala)
- 3½ – 4 years (Wombat)
- 4 – 4½ years (Echidna)
- 4½ – 6 years (Kookaburra) – Preschoolers
- 5 – 7 years (Joey) – School Children
Locations & Class Times
Free Trials: If you would like your child to try out our program, please book a free trial with us
Wet Weather & Extreme Heat: Humpty classes are on RAIN or SHINE! We have access to an indoor area at each centre
Bookings & Enquiries: Humpty Sports Team [email protected] or 9901 3144
Humpty Sports offers a free trial for all new participants!
Kids receive a Humpty Sports T-shirt when they enroll for the term!