North Shore Private Hospital’s virtual maternity tour is a great way to see what’s on offer at the new parenting suites. With big bright pictures, the user-friendly tour allows you to step into each room and take a look around at every detail. It’s an incredible achievement and especially clever for a COVID-19 conscious community. It’s just one of the ways North Shore Private Hospital stands out, and shows off how cutting-edge the services really are!
North Shore Private Hospital understands that the first few days with a new bub are so precious… you want them to be just right, and feel comfortable in your surroundings! So, to introduce the suites, NSPH has an incredibly user-friendly virtual tour on their website that allows you to click through the rooms and corridors, from the birthing suite to reception and the visitor’s lounge. Here’s how it works.
North Shore Private Hospital’s virtual maternity tour: Start here!
The easy-to-use walkthrough is not a video, but a beautifully laid out look at the maternity ward and all its amenities. You click your way through each room, which means taking the tour at your own pace (you can even take the lift down to the foyer for a look around, then head back to the parenting suites!). No detail is spared, with the chance to check out everything from the phone charging station by your bed to the storage space.
North Shore Private Hospital’s virtual maternity tour: A breakdown of the rooms
North Shore Private parenting suites: A look at the luxuries!
- Your room caters to you AND your significant other with a double bed
- New look rooms
- Plus, meals are provided for them (and you!)
A classic collection of personal amenities is also supplied so you can still have all the comforts of home.
VIP Celebration Dinner for Two
To celebrate the new addition to your family, the NSP chef has created a celebration dinner menu. You and your partner (or a guest) are invited to indulge in a specially created dinner for two. Your Celebration Dinner is served before you are discharged.
On the daily menu
In addition to the daily menu, there’s also a handy fruit bowl for you that’s replenished daily, five free coffees made by Hudsons Cafe, Voss sparkling water on hand and a late night snack menu to choose from.
Seven luxurious birthing suites
North Shore Private Hospital has seven birthing suites with luxurious and spacious new bathrooms; the makeover also includes a comfortable and serene patient lounge and reception area. The new refurbishment is supported by the 13 cot Level II Special Care Nursery and 40 private postnatal rooms with ensuites.
North Shore Private Hospital provides access to free psychological counselling sessions to expectant and new parents who experience perinatal depression and anxiety, through the not-for-profit Gidget House (now located on- site) as a provider of support. Mothercraft Nurse Chris Minogue is also on site, offering her services exclusively to North Shore Private Mums.
Residents of the Deluxe Parenting Suite receive a voucher for 1 hour consultation with the postnatal Helping Hands Clinic.
Essential Details: North Shore Private Hospital, Maternity
- Find out more with this free maternity information pack
- Cost: $500 package for a stay in one of the Deluxe Parenting Suites * subject to availability. Note, levels of hospital cover vary between private health insurers and health insurance products. Some hospital policies may include a ‘family in-hospital benefit’ (or similar benefit) for partner accommodation and meals. You are encouraged to contact your private health insurer to discuss if your hospital policy includes any *additional benefits which may be claimed. Deluxe Parenting Suites not available? There are also the Parenting Suites, same experiences, just a slightly smaller room. $350 package.
- More details here: Maternity Information
More for new mums:
- The ‘fourth trimester’ with your newborn baby
- Deluxe delivery! New parenting suites for North Shore Private Hospital maternit
- Having fun with your kids: 10 tips to enjoy playtime
- Family photography tips: 6 ways to get great shots
- Deluxe delivery! New parenting suites for North Shore Private Hospital maternity