Newington College educates boys from Kindy to Year 12 across four campuses in Sydney: Lindfield Prep K-6 on Sydney’s North Shore, Wyvern House Prep at Stanmore K-6 and Stanmore 7-12.
Its Early Learning Centre at Stanmore caters for boys and girls aged 3-5.
Newington boys are curious, determined, caring, smart and resilient. Past students have achieved perfect ATARs and competed in international science and maths competitions.
Lindfield campus boys are immersed in the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme, learning to be thinkers, to build knowledge and to develop strong principles. Boys at their prep schools have automatic entry to the senior school which offers the HSC, IB and VET pathways.
- Ages: Kindergarten – Year 6 (Lindfield campus)
- Gender: Boys
- Religion: Uniting Church
- Boarding: Yes
- Extracurricular activities offered at Lindfield: Chess, Fencing, Flag Rugby, Football, French, NewSport, Hop Hop, Martial Arts, Cricket, AFL Auskick, Basketball, Book Club, Da Vinci Decathlon, Drama, Gardening Club, Homework Club, LEGO Masters, Linguafest, Maths Enrichment, Science Club, Swimming, Theatre production, Theatresports
- Notable Alumni: Former Deputy Premier of NSW Ian Armstrong, Former NSW Planning Minister Robert Webster, Former Wallaby Captain Nick Farr-Jones, Crime writer and journalist Malcolm Brown, Trent Zimmerman MP, Former Australian Ambassador to France His Excellency Ric Wells, Former CSIRO Chairman Sir Ian Clunies Ross, Cricket and rugby international Johnny Taylor, Journalist and presenter Tony Jones, Chef Neil Perry, Author Will Kostakis, Architect Alex Popov, Olympic equestrian gold medallist Phillip Dutton OAM, Rugby league player Cameron Murray, Rugby union player Allan Alaalatoa
- Transport Options: Their private bus route caters to the North Shore, Cronulla, Eastern Suburbs, Dee Why and Ryde. It also has a route from the Lindfield Prep campus to the Stanmore Secondary campus.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are available to eligible boys in Years 7-12.
- Fees: $22,471 (Kindergarten) to $38,884 (Year 12).