Wahroonga Adventist School has nearly completed its expansion into a full Prep to Year 12 co-education Christian School, with Year 12 commencing 2021. With a motto of “Nuture for Today, Learning for Tomorrow, Character for Eternity”, Wahroonga Adventist School provides a Christ-centred environment with a holistic approach to learning, focusing on children’s mental, physical, social and spiritual needs, which will ensure they are equipped with an education that prepares them for life.
Comprising a Junior School (Prep – 4), Middle School (Years 5-8) and Senior School (Years 9-12), Wahroonga Adventist School is structured as three small schools in one operating out of a new campus, which features state of the art facilities.
- Ages: Kindergarten – Year 12
- Gender: Co-ed
- Religion: Seventh-day Adventist
- Boarding: No
- Extracurricular activities offered: Wahroonga Adventist School is passionate about its range of art, drama and music programs, and the importance of student health and wellbeing is promoted through the School’s diverse sports and outdoor education program. They offer a lively extra-curricular program, which includes leadership opportunities, community service, sporting activities, outdoor camps and the Duke of Edinburgh.
- Transport Options: Train and bus routes from Turramurra, Hornsby, Pennant Hills and Thornleigh train stations. There is also an underground car park with pick up and drop off zones.
- Scholarships: They offer three academic part (50%) scholarships for entry into Year 7. Scholarships awarded will follow through from Year 7 to Year 12.
- Fees: $8,135 (Kindergarten) to $14,190 (Year 12).