Dr Sarah Greenwood is a compassionate and approachable female Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and Sonologist (ultrasound specialist). She has consulting rooms at SAN Parkway and delivers at SAN Private Hospital in Wahroonga.
As a mother of four young children, Sarah can empathise with the issues of balancing family responsibilities and work. She is passionate about all aspects of pregnancy and women’s health and providing women with personalised and evidence-based clinical care in a down-to-earth and understanding way.
Dr Greenwood is dedicated to caring for women at all stages of their pregnancy journey. She always seeks to understand what women and their families hope for with their pregnancy, while ensuring safe, high quality care is delivered. She aims to provide low intervention care where appropriate but is also happy to offer caesarean section on maternal request.
Her services include (but are not limited to):
- Infertility and Pre-pregnancy counselling
- Early pregnancy complications (such as bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, hyperemesis)
- Maternal medical conditions (such as diabetes, thyroid disease)
- Twin pregnancies
- Normal vaginal birth
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section (VBAC)
- Caesarean section on maternal-request
Dr Greenwood is pleased to now be part of the SAN ‘Swaddle’ program. This is a wonderful pregnancy package, which provides a no out-of-pocket private obstetric service for those with HCF private health insurance (with pregnancy-cover). This includes all antenatal appointments, the birth, anaesthetist and surgical assistant (if you require an epidural or caesarean section), paediatrician, blood tests and pregnancy ultrasound scans. Please visit www.sah.org.au/about-swaddle or call Dr Greenwood’s rooms for more information.
- Abnormal cervical screening and colposcopy
- Contraception:Insertion and removal of intrauterine devices (such as Mirena)
- Tubal ligation (sterilisation)
- Heavy or abnormal bleeding
- Laparoscopic (keyhole)