My name is Julianne Ashworth from Space to Express. I offer one-on-one and group holistic art therapy and counselling to help bring clarity and positive change in your life. I hold a safe, supportive environment where you’ll be met with warmth and respect.
My passion is to assist people connect with and explore what’s happening in their life through self-expression and mindfulness techniques.
I can help you to:
- Tap into your own inner wisdom and resources to help navigate life’s experiences and challenges
- Experience greater understanding and self-awareness
- Work through and release feelings of stress, anxiety and burnout
- Navigate transitional and developmental life stages
- Navigate personal or professional cross-roads and issues
- Build self-esteem, confidence and resilience
- Connect to your whole authentic self
- Find purpose and meaning to live an enriched life
Services: Traditional counselling, art therapy and/or transpersonal art therapy
What’s art therapy and how can it help? Art therapy is a gently powerful way to express, engage and connect with thoughts, feelings and emotions to understand yourself better, gain insight, discover, grow and move forward in the way you would like to.
It’s a form of counselling that uses both talking and creating with art materials and techniques as a tool for communication. It offers an additional language to articulate what you are experiencing through the invitation of sensory, symbolic and perceptual opportunities.
Art therapy is suitable for all ages, particularly children and adolescents who don’t always have the language to express how they feel.
You don’t need to be artistic, as it is purely about using the creative process as a tool to respond to your experience.
I look forward to supporting you on your path.
Julianne is a certified & registered Art Therapist and Counsellor & member of ACA (Australian Counselling Association) & ANZACATA (Australian, New Zealand and Asian Creative Arts Therapies Association)
A free 15 minute discovery phone consult to find out more prior to making a booking