Bright Eyes is an early intervention, assessment and consultancy clinic that specialises in child development and disability. Our team of psychologists and therapists have extensive training and experience in autism, early intervention and applied behaviour analysis. We are fully registered with the NDIS.
- Autism/ABA Clinic: Individually tailored programs developed for children with autism based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Psychological Assessments: A variety of psychological assessment tools are available including; psychometric/IQ, diagnostic (autism), and educational assessments.
- Behaviour Support
- Anxiety Clinic
- Group programs targeting social skills.
- Parent support and counselling.
- Assistance with NDIS planning and support coordination
- ABA therapist training
We also have a clinic in Blackheath in the Blue Mountains