MultiLit, a research initiative of Macquarie University, offers proven programs to improve reading accuracy, fluency, comprehension and spelling, designed specifically for students who are reading at a level significantly below their peers.
MultiLit Literacy Centres has been servicing the needs of parents and children on the North Shore of Sydney (NSW) for 25 years.
- Customised programs based on individual assessment of literacy support needs
- Live interactive sessions for two-way communication between tutors and students
- One-to-one literacy intervention programs for struggling readers
- Term and intensive holiday programs available for primary and secondary students, including young adults
- Tuition during weekdays and Saturdays – including before and after school hours
- InitiaLit decodable Readers for younger readers
- Comprehension programs for older readers
- Parent Monitoring Program available
- Member of Australian Tutoring Association (ATA)