Unlock a world of full potential
- Tutoring Pre-Kindy to Year 12 in Maths & English with Qualified Teachers.
- Research-based Learning Centre in Turramurra.
- Specialising in successful preparation for Opportunity Class (OC) & Selective schools.
- Our unique curriculum is mapped to the Australian Curriculum.
- Established business with more than 12 years track record.
- Multi-award winner (Local and National).
- Our Founder, Dr Majeda Awawdeh, winner of the 2020 Telstra Business Women’s Awards – NSW Small Business
We make a difference every day by…
Changing the way children are taught to understand, think and learn. Connecting parents in an elite Community and delivering the clarity they need and deserve when it comes to their child’s performance and potential. Empowering our teachers to teach differently through a structured curriculum, the Five-C Method™ and the UPSL™ Strategy. Improving lives by contributing to funding education for those less fortunate in our community and globally.
For discerning parents devoted to advancing their child’s performance and potential, Global Education Academy is the exclusive Tutoring Academy empowering them with the ability to change the way their child is taught to understand, think and learn for life.
Because of our high-quality teachers delivering an award-winning structured curriculum across core subjects and unique problem-solving UPSL™ Strategy through our Five-C Method™, students thrive by unlocking a world of confidence and possibilities.
With exclusive access to our elite Learning Community, families experience high-value connections through shared perspectives and premium experiences while supporting our global movement to lead the way in explicit learning and fund education for those less fortunate.
GEA is a research-based learning centre that combines education and knowledge of the human brain and how learners learn. Our founder’s research at UNSW was in education and cognition.
25% off our Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment (Refer to this ad for the offer!)