Run by Ku-ring-gai Council, Thomas Carlyle Children’s Centre provides quality full day care for young children in a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years.
Each child’s individual needs are met in an atmosphere that celebrates individuality and diversity, where everyone is included and everyone matters. The Centre backs onto bushland and also has veggie gardens for children to connect with nature as they grow and harvest their own produce for the cook to use in their meals.
- A cook making nutritious and locally sourced meals daily
- Pre-school program offered by experienced team.
- Accessible onsite parking
Call 9424 0326 to arrange a tour of our centre, or to ask any questions.
What we provide
- Environment: A stimulating, safe and nurturing environment, seeing play as an essential part of the child’s day.
- Age: Care and education for children six weeks to 5 years of age.
- Staff: All our staff are trained or currently studying. We currently have five Early Childhood Teachers, three Diploma Teachers and four Certificate III Educators.
- Opening hours: Our centre is open Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6pm for 51 weeks of the year. We are closed between Christmas and New Year, as well as public holidays.
- Rated as Exceeding in all Quality Areas: We are proud that TCCC has been rated as going above and beyond ‘Exceeding’ in all 7 Quality Areas against the National Quality Standards. Our centre was commended for its achievements to provide quality outcomes for children. In particular, careful planning, reflective practice and willingness to collaborate with families and other community organisation to enhance children’s learning and wellbeing, demonstrating the commitment to quality by the Educators. View our rating on the ACECQA website