Choosing a nappy for your baby is an important decision. Happy baby, happy mum, right? A nappy needs to be soft on their delicate skin, perform well overnight and give parents the peace of mind that you’re not going to get any unexpected leakages. Well the new and improved Huggies Ultimate range of nappies promise to tick all those boxes, so we knew we had to put them to the test by getting real mums to try them out!
We put the callout to our Facebook community for mums to test the new range of Huggies Ultimate, and were inundated with North Shore Mums keen to put them to the test! It was difficult to choose just four mums, but the lucky ladies (and bubs!) were…
- Mona & Darius (4 weeks), Neutral Bay
- Carolyn & Billie (5 months), Lane Cove
- Fiona & Jaycee (12 months), Wahroonga
- Jade & Beau (16 months), Cremorne
The mums received a couple of boxes of the nappies to try out on their bubs, and a week later we gathered at Nubo in Chatswood Chase for them to share their thoughts on the nappies. Take a look at what they had to say in our video review here:
Watch the North Shore Mums video review of Huggies Ultimate nappies
What our mum reviewers had to say about the Huggies Ultimate range
‘As a new parent you have so many decisions to make. Choosing a nappy brand is one of those decisions. We love the Huggies Ultimate nappy and would highly recommend it to any family. The “no nasties” promise is really important to us. You can’t put a price on peace of mind, particularly given how much time your baby spends in nappies each day and overnight. The premium quality of the Huggies Ultimate nappy and the fact it draws moisture away from the skin has meant less nappy changes required during the day. We haven’t had any issues with nappy rash so far which has been fantastic. The softness of the nappy means it bends and flexes with their little bodies – which is perfect for my very busy toddler when he is running around during the day and rolling around overnight‘. – Jade, Cremorne, mum to 16-month-old Beau.
‘Huggies Ultimate have taken the guess work out of changing nappies and has made every change much easier and comfortable for both of us! At a time when sleep is hard come by, I can at least rest assured knowing that Darius will feel dry and comfortable through the night and that there won’t be any leakage by the morning‘ – Mona, Neutral Bay, mum to 4-week-old Darius.
‘I love that Huggies Ultimate nappies will keep Billie dry all night long by drawing the moisture away from her skin. We haven’t had to deal with any nappy rash while using Huggies Ultimate!‘ – Carolyn, Lane Cove, mum to 5-month-old Billie.
‘Being able to keep the nappy on overnight is great, and having the indicator so I know when to change it is so useful. I like the elastics on the side too, as it keeps everything inside and you’re not always having to change their clothes!‘ – Fiona, Wahroonga, mum to 12-month-old Jaycee.
New & improved features of the Huggies Ultimate range
Here’s what makes the new and improved Huggies Ultimate range so good…
- Improved 3-way skincare:
- Skin-loving softness: with an ultra-soft outer cover, silk soft side shields for leak prevention and soft, stretchy waistbands for all round comfort and a secure fit, our softest nappy provides a gentle hug for baby’s delicate skin, all day and night.
- Dry-touch: Huggies Unique cable weave DryTouch Layer quickly absorbs wetness leaving baby’s skin cleaner and drier.
- Breathable Comfort: Huggies most breathable nappy allows air to circulate around baby’s delicate skin. Huggies BREATHEDRY Cover has been clinically proven to help prevent nappy rash.
- Huggies Leakage Protection – up to 12 hours of overnight leakage protection
- Wetness indicator – changes colour to alert when nappy is wet
- Disney Designs – including The Lion King, Dumbo, 101 Dalmatians, Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse
Huggies Ultimate Sizes
- Size 1 (Newborn): 0-5 kg
- Size 2 (Infant): 4-8 kg
- Size 3: 6-11 kg
- Size 4: 10-15kg
- Size 5: 13-18kg
The Huggies Ultimate range is available in all major grocery and independent retailers nationally and through a range of online retailers.