The Moving Bodies Centre, located at Mt Kuring-gai just 10 minutes north of Hornsby, offers a wide range of fitness programs for children and adults.
Their children’s fitness programs consist of gymnastics, ninja warrior, parkour, swimming, and kindergym, while our adult classes include general fitness, gymnastics, swimming, and aqua fitness.
Children’s Fitness Programs:
- Kindergym: This program is a fun, movement-based, structured, and multi-sensory experience designed for children between the ages of 2.5 and 5 years. Parent participation is required to enhance the bonding experience.
- Kindy Rec: Structured classes that focus on developing basic gymnastics skills, helping children transition into our Recreational Class. These classes are suitable for children aged 4 to 5 years.
- Kindy Mix: This multi-sports program offers a weekly rotation of activities including Kindergym, Mini Ninjas, and Parkour. Ideal for children aged 3 to 5 years, it provides a well-rounded experience.
- Recreational Gymnastics: Geared towards children aged 5 years and above, this program is designed to develop confidence, creativity, spatial awareness, and self-esteem in a gymnastics setting. Progression to advanced level.
- Mini Ninjas: Children participating in this program will have the opportunity to develop skills in the parkour area, conquer the bouldering wall, and become a Mini Ninja Warrior.
- Parkour: This high-energy, fitness-based class incorporates basic parkour skills and utilizes our Ninja Course. Participants progress to advanced levels as they improve their skills.
- Tumbling, Tramps, and Tricks: Participants in this class practice mini tramp, trampoline skills, and vaulting, while also learning basic acrobatic balances in pairs, trios, and larger groups.
Adult Fitness Classes available:
- F.I.T Fun Inspired Training (Fitness circuits)
- Aqua Mix