North Shore Dance Academy in St Ives is a leading classical ballet school that also specialises in Jazz, Contemporary and Pilates.
North Shore Dance Academy was established in 1992 by Principal, Anne Gray, and was taken over in 2021 by Sarah Eddie. The Academy aims to nurture a love of dance in students, whilst maintaining a high standard of technique and artistry.
North Shore Dance Academy offers:
- First class training in Royal Academy of Dance classical ballet
- Pre-school ballet programs
- Renowned guest teachers from Australia and overseas
- Hip Hop and Jazz dance classes
- Contemporary dance classes
- National character dance classes
- Pilates and limber/stretch classes
- Holiday schools
- Private tuition
- Variation coaching for eisteddfods and scholarships
- Audition training for international dance schools/companies
- Teacher training
- Annual concert/production
Students are accepted from three years of age to professional level.
We offer a free trial to any new student. We also accept Active and Creative Kids vouchers.