Apples & Honey Preschool in Chatswood is opening its doors to the public on Sunday August 15th 2021 from 10am to 2pm for our Open Day and to celebrate our 40 Years Anniversary. A community-based and not-for-profit preschool, we offer preschoolers and their families a safe and nurturing, engaging and home-like environment.
Apples & Honey Preschool is a not-for-profit, community preschool with the benefit of long hours for children aged 3 to 6 years. We’ve been providing early childhood care and education to the local Chatswood/Willoughby community for 40 years.
Enrolling right now for 2021 and 2022 we are open Mondays to Thursdays from 8am – 6pm and Fridays from 8am – 4pm, 50 weeks a year. We offer 2, 3, 4 and 5 day enrolments.
Apples & Honey Preschool in a nutshell:
- Affordable costs per day. Childcare subsidy is available to qualifying parents. All nutritious meals included in the daily fee.
- Highly qualified, experienced and caring Educators & Early Childhood Teachers.
- Peaceful location with a large bushland outdoor area and playground for children to play and explore.
- School readiness program that encompasses literacy, numeracy, science, art, music and language, while also focusing on the social and emotional development of your child.
- Music, sport, dance, yoga and general activities to develop your child’s gross and fine motor skills.
- A rotating nutritious meal plan that includes wholegrains, dairy, fruit and raw vegetables.
- Free onsite parking that’s secure and easily accessible. A short walking distance to Chatswood train station and shopping centre
- All new Enrolments will receive a complimentary Apples and Honey bucket hat, t-shirt and drawstring bag