Sydney’s premier neurological service delivers state of the art neurological care with compassion via our highly qualified team of neurologists.
We offer help with a diverse range of neurological conditions, including but not limited to:
- general neurology;
- neurophysiology – nerve conduction/electromyography (NCS/EMG), electroencephalography (EEG);
- injection therapy – excessive muscular contraction (dystonia, spasms, spasticity), pain syndromes (migraine) and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating);
- neuromuscular conditions affecting peripheral nerve and muscle (e.g. carpal tunnel, ulnar neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy);
- headache/migraine/jaw clenching;
- neuroinflammation e.g. MS;
- movement disorders e.g. Parkinsons disease;
- stroke/transient ischaemic attack (TIA);
- memory impairment
Consultations usually require a valid doctor’s referral. Free parking outside our practice. Call us to see how we can help you. We are now hiring admin staff; please enquire with us.