The Sydney Royal Easter Show is undoubtedly the biggest and most exciting event that comes to Sydney every year… and it’s returning in 2022 from Friday 8 April – Tuesday 19 April. With fun carnival rides for kids of all ages, hundreds of showbags to choose from, animal encounters, live shows, fireworks and so much more, it’s an incredible day out! Want to take the family? With our competition, you can win 1 of 5 Family Passes to the Sydney Royal Easter Show!
About the Sydney Royal Easter Show
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is Australia’s largest annual event, attracting close to 900,000 people each year. It is a celebration of Australian culture, from our rural traditions to our modern day lifestyles, providing unique experiences for everyone.
Each year the country and city join together to enjoy agricultural competitions, animal experiences, entertainment, carnival fun, shopping and much more.
For all the details and to buy tickets, click here to go to the Easter Show website.
Highlights for families in 2022!
Get your fix of cute animals at this year’s Farmyard Nursery. Pat them, feed them, adore them. With 180 animals roaming around plus the unveiling of mystery animal – it is a must for little kids and big kids alike. Happening daily.
Rides & Kids Carnival
With the biggest collection of rides in Australia, you’re always spoilt for choice at the Show. This year presents all the classics and family favourites plus two new Australian rides including the Twister, and the Aviator, where you’ll see the Show from new heights of 100 feet.
A tribute to our spectacular past
A brand-new opening for the evening’s entertainment! Journey back in time on horse and motorcycle chariots. Admire the Clydesdale, camel, bullock, and donkey teams as they make their way through the main arena, and marvel at the magnificent Hot Air balloon making its Show return with aerialists hanging from below! Daily, 7pm.
Peppa Pig Meet and Greet
Everyone’s favourite bossy little pink pig is ready and waiting to say ‘oink oink’ and pose for a photo at the Pig Pavilion every day of the Show. She’s cheeky, fun, and always looking for a muddy puddle to jump in!
Roll up, roll up! A magnificent moving stage featuring everything from vintage tricycles with horse drawn wagons to turn of the century elegance, the Cyclopod is a circus-inspired extravaganza featuring one of Australia’s finest contortionists. Daily, 11.30am – 2.30pm, in Street Parade.
Win a Family Pass to the Sydney Royal Easter Show!
To go in the running to win 1 of 5 Family Passes to the Sydney Royal Easter Show 2022, take a look at our Essential Guide to Easter Holidays, and tell us the name of any event that is listed in the guide.
Click here to view the Guide (don’t worry, it opens in a new tab, so you won’t lose this page!).
This competition is now closed. Winners will be emailed!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into this competition is by completing the online entry form on northshoremums.com.au. To enter, participants must correctly name an event listed in the North Shore Mums Essential Guide to Easter School Holidays. For bonus entries, entrants can also comment on the post in the North Shore Mums Facebook group or North Shore Mums Facebook page or North Shore Mums Instagram page. Maximum 4 entries per person (one each for website, Facebook page, Facebook group, Instagram).
- The competition opens 6am AEST 6 March 2022 and closes 14 March 2022 at 11.59pm AEST.
- Five winners will each receive a 4 tickets to the Sydney Royal Easter Show 2022, worth up $180. Total Prize Pool value of $900.
- The winners will be randomly selected by a computerised system on 15 March 2022 at 12.00pm at North Shore Mums head office. Winners will be notified by email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Click here to read the full Terms & Conditions.