Sydney aqua parks and waterslides provide a cool adventure in the summer heat! From snaking down waterslides, to bouncing on inflatables, kids can spends hours splashing to their heart’s content. Check out some of these awesome Aqua Parks around Sydney!
1. AQPK Aqua Park, Northbridge Baths
The AQPK water obstacle course is a brilliant local option for summer fun on the North Shore!
Aqua Park Northbridge Baths caters for ages from 4 years and over, and friendly staff and fully qualified Lifeguards ensure you experience the ultimate in Aqua adventure whilst providing the safest environment for you to enjoy. Upon purchasing your ticket, you will be provided with a headband and a life-jacket.
There are two ticket options:
- Kids Tracks (4-9 years, 100-150cm), $12 – The ultimate “Kids Track” pool combination is designed for all the small kids 100cm – 150cm in height. It’s a diverse obstacle course that will bring fun and excitement for all kids! Run, jump, slide and climb your way through the track to the end! Children must be supervised by an adult and are are required to wear a buoyancy aid provided by Aqua Park staff.
- Aqua Park Ticket (6+ years), $20 – The ultimate course for older kids!
Sessions are 1 hour in duration (approx 5-10 mins safety induction, and 50 mins play time!)
- Address: Northbridge Baths 2 Widgiewa Rd, Northbridge
- Cost: $20 per session for over 12, Kids Track $12. Buy tickets online.
- Dates: Friday 3 January – Monday 27 January 2020
- Buy tickets online
2. Raging Waters, Prospect
- Address: 427 Reservoir Road, Prospect
- Cost: Online special: $59 for Juniors, $69 for General Admission. Buy tickets online.
- Dates: Open daily throughout January and weekends in February and March
3. Manly Surf ‘N’ Slide
Manly Surf’N’Slide is a dream water destination for kids – non-stop, fast and furious fun. An iconic outdoor water playground with three great slides, heated water and a coffee shop on site, its located right on the harbour at Manly. Kids can keep active and slide away, while parents can join in or watch from the spectator deck. Get planning now for the ultimate birthday party, school gathering, private function or a fun day out with family and friends. No need to book for parties less than 10, just turn up.
- Address: Cnr West Esplanade and Commonwealth Parade, Manly. Easy walk from Manly Ferry and bus stops, opposite the old Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
- Cost: From $20/hr with group discounts and parties available. Buy tickets online.
- Dates: 2020 season ends Monday 27 January
4. Central Coast Aqua Park and Waterslides, Gosford
Climb aboard the Central Coast’s most exhilarating inflatable attraction at Central Coast Aqua Park! Perfect for all ages over 6 years, the fun-filled water park will take you on a non-stop adventure through the Gosford waterfront.
- Address: Adjacent to Gosford Olympic Pool, Brisbane Water, 42 Masons Parade, Gosford
- Cost: Single sessions from $15, all day passes $49. Buy tickets online.
- Dates: Season ends Sunday 15 March, 202o
5. Waterworld Central
The waterplay park at Waterworld Central is a colourful wonderland of fun in the sun! Waterworld Central was one of Australia’s first mobile parks, and a popular Sydney aqua park and waterslide destination! There are giant inflatable slides and pools to splash around in, in three locations Doyalson, Liverpool and Newcastle.
- Address: Doyalson, Liverpool and Newcastle
- Cost: Two hours from $25. Buy tickets online.
- Dates: Season ends Monday 27 January 2020
6. Darling Harbour Water Playground
While not one of the huge Sydney aqua parks and waterslide destinations, the water playground at Darling Quarter’s playground is one of Australia’s best. The water play area is extensive – lots of little streams that are great for splashing, as well as some more technical water works play equipment. Make sure you pack swimmers and a towel (or at least a change of clothes!). Wilson Parking Darling Quarter has cheap parking at the weekend.