North Shore Mums Smiles2U is turning 5! To celebrate, they’re running an Online Auction to help them raise more funds so they can continue supporting families and children during their hospital stay.
Smiles2U operates entirely on the generosity of local businesses and families who donate products, gifts or money. In order to raise more funds, they are running an Online Auction in July and are seeking donations for local businesses.
Exposure for prize donors
The auction will be hosted on the 32Auctions website and will be live for two weeks – from 13 until 27 July. Each prize will have it’s own page on the auction site, where North Shore Mums can place a bid on your prize!
The auction will be heavily promoted across North Shore Mums and Smiles2U platform during this time – via their website, e-newsletter, Facebook and Instagram.
Can you donate a prize for the Online Auction?
We’re seeking prizes (with a minimum value of $200) that Mums, Dads, Children and Families would love to win. We know that prizes like massages, pamper packages, weekends away, restaurant vouchers, kids activities and family-friendly attractions are always very popular!
100% of the money raised from the bidding will go directly to Smiles2U to help create more packs for kids and parents in hospital.
If you’d like to donate a prize – and support a valued local organisation whilst getting exposure for your business with local families – please fill out the form below before Friday 3 July 2020.
We will be in contact with you regarding your prize and to ensure all details are correct before we launch the online auction on Monday 13 July. The Online Auction will be open for 2 weeks and close on Monday 27 July (Smiles2U’s birthday!).
Extra! Sponsorship Opportunity
In addition to prize donations, we are offering a limited number of Sponsorship packages available to prize donors for extra exposure across the North Shore Mums and Smiles2U platforms. The money raised from these sponsorship packages will help Smiles2U to continue to do our work.
Additional Exposure for Sponsors
- Business logo listed on the front of auction page with links to your chosen social media page.
- Prize ‘Featured’ status on 32Auctions website
- Prize promoted in an individual post on North Shore Mums Facebook page (22,000 followers) and Smiles2U Facebook page (2600 followers)
- Prize promoted as in the Announcements section of the North Shore Mums Facebook group (33,000 members) and Smiles2U Facebook group (1000 members) for 24 hours
- Prize promoted on Smiles2u Instagram
- Prize listing promoted on e-newsletter sent to Smiles2U subscribers – in a dedicated box, with prize image, description and link to bid
And of course our eternal gratitude for helping us to deliver more smiles to people in hospital!
Cost = $500 (we will invoice you separately)
About North Shore Mums Smiles2U
Smiles2U has been running for five years, and now supports eight hospitals with their Smiles bags, Cuddle bags for the Children, Cancer Care packs for Women and Essentials packs for the Adults. In the last year, North Shore Mums Smiles2U have expanded their level of support to include the following:
- Supplying 100’s of Essentials Packs to Fire Stations down South to affected areas to support the firefighters with toiletries.
- Gift boxes and comfort packs for Adults and Children who were badly burned in the January fires and needing support in the burns unit at RNSH.
- Donating toiletries to other not for profit charities helping disadvantaged & vulnerable people in our society.
- Support John Hunter Children’s Hospital & Wyong Hospital with Cuddle Bags and Smiles Bags.
- Support Frontline Healthcare Workers with Essentials Packs who are working during the COVID19 Pandemic.
- Support Frontline Healthcare Workers with food and snack tubs during the COVID19 Pandemic.
- Supply activity bags to Children who come into the WISE Respiratory Clinic for a Kids COVID-19 swab test.
- Cancer Care packs for Men going through chemotherapy to be launched in the next few months.
We thank you in advance for your wonderful support!