North Shore Mums Smiles2U is turning 7! To celebrate, they’re running an Online Auction to help them raise more funds so they can continue supporting families and children during their hospital stay.
Smiles2U operates entirely on the generosity of local businesses and families who donate products, gifts or money. In order to raise more funds, they are running an Online Auction in July and are seeking donations for local businesses.
Exposure for prize donors
The auction will be hosted on the 32Auctions website and will be live for two weeks – from Wednesday 13 until Wednesday 27 July 2022. Each prize will have its own page on the auction site, where North Shore Mums can place a bid on your prize!
The auction will be heavily promoted across North Shore Mums and Smiles2U platform during this time – via their website, e-newsletter, Facebook and Instagram.
Can you donate a prize for the Online Auction?
Smiles2U is seeking prizes with a minimum value of $200 that Mums, Dads, Children and Families would be excited to bid on. We know that prizes like massages, pamper packages, weekends away, restaurant vouchers, kids activities and family-friendly attractions are always very popular!
100% of the money raised from the bidding will go directly to North Shore Mums Smiles2U to help create more packs for kids and parents in hospital.
If you’d like to donate a prize – and support a valued local organisation whilst getting exposure for your business with local families – please fill out the form below before Friday 1 July 2022.
We will be in contact with you regarding your prize and to ensure all details are correct before we launch the online auction on Wednesday 13 July. The Online Auction will be open for 2 weeks and close on Wednesday 27 July (Smiles2U’s 7th birthday!).
Extra! Sponsorship Opportunity
In addition to prize donations, we have a limited number of Sponsorship packages available to businesses, which give extra exposure across the North Shore Mums and Smiles2U platforms.
Additional Exposure for Sponsors
- Business logo listed on the front of auction page with links to your chosen social media page.
- Prize ‘Featured’ status on 32Auctions website (see image below)
- Prize promoted in an individual post on North Shore Mums Facebook page (26,000 followers) and Smiles2U Facebook page (3860 followers)
- Prize promoted as in the Announcements section of the North Shore Mums Facebook group (38,000 members) and Smiles2U Facebook group (1328 members) for 24 hours
- Prize promoted on Smiles2u Instagram (3300 followers)
- Prize listing promoted on e-newsletter sent to Smiles2U subscribers – in a dedicated box, with prize image, description and link to bid.
And of course our eternal gratitude for helping us to deliver more smiles to people in hospital!
Cost = $500 (we will invoice you separately)
About North Shore Mums Smiles2U
Smiles2U has been running for six years, and now supports twelve hospitals with their Smiles bags, Cuddle bags for the Children, Cancer Care packs for Women and Essentials packs for the Adults.
Smiles2U supports the following local hospitals: Royal North Shore Hospital (RNSH), Ryde Hospital, Wise Specialist Emergency Clinic, Sydney Adventist Hospital (SAN Hospital), Hornsby Hospital, Macquarie University Hospital (Oncology Ward), Sydney Children’s Hospital Westmead, Gosford Hospital, Gosford Private Hospital, Wyong Hospital, John Hunter Children’s Hospital and Bear Cottage Children’s Hospice.
Their Emergency packs help the Doctors and Nurses provide medical treatments while the children are preoccupied with the activity packs.
As they say, “laughter is the best medicine” and Smiles2U helps to keep them happy & entertained during one of the most confusing times in their lives.
In the last year, Smiles2U have expanded their level of support to include the following:
- Distributed over 1000 smiles bags to families who have found themselves in emergencies unexpectedly
- Supplied 1000 Essentials Packs to families affected by the recent floods in NSW Eg: Hawkesbury, Coraki and Coffs Harbour
- Donated toiletries to other not for profit charities helping disadvantaged & vulnerable people in our society.
- Support Sydney Children’s Hospital with Essentials Packs to families who arrive from interstate or rural areas with no supplies on them.
- Support Bear Cottage with Gift Bags to the families who attend camps for comfort and support.
- Support the Frontline Healthcare Workers with food hampers as well as baskets of chocolates for Easter.
We thank you in advance for your wonderful support!
Submit your prize donation
Note: Prize must have minimum value of $200 to be accepted.