Are you looking for a fun sport for your kids to play on a Saturday? Wahroonga Softball Club is now registering players for the winter season, with games running from April until September at The Village Green in St Ives.
Registrations are now open for the winter Softball season 2021 with the Wahroonga Softball Club! This family club aims to provide the opportunity for all players to enjoy their softball at the level appropriate to their age, skill and experience.
Unlike many other sports, parents don’t need to drive all over Sydney to different ovals on the weekend! Every game is played on Saturdays at The Village Green in St Ives, right next to St Ives Shopping Village. So while the kids are warming up, you can grab a coffee and get some shopping done, and then come back and watch your kids play on the diamonds.
About Wahroonga Softball Club…
In 2020, Wahroonga Softball Club fielded 15 teams; with players ranging from 4 year old Teeball players right up to A Grade players; some of whom are current members of Australian and New South Wales representative teams (including Olympians due to play at the Tokyo Olympic Games!).
Wahroonga Softball Club ia a family club, which is shown by the number of second and third generation girls who now play and the support of family and friends on the sidelines each week. The club is operated by an active committee and assisted in many ways by its members and friends.
They are keen to welcome new players of all ages in 2021, whether or not you have played before.
If you’d like any more information, contact their friendly team via email.
Register now for the winter season of softball at Wahroonga! Grading will happen towards the end of March, so register your spot today.
Don’t live near Wahroonga, but still keen to play softball?
The other clubs in the North Shore Association are Killara, Kissing Point, St Ives, and the Stealers, so if Wahroonga is not the club for you, please consider joining one of those clubs instead.
Membership Fees 2021
- Senior Players 18 years & over (born in 2003 or earlier) = $270
- Junior Players 13 – 17 years (born 2004 – 2008) – $220
- Sub Junior Players 6 – 12 years (born 2009 – 2014) = $150
- Batter Up/Benny Ball Program 4 – 6 years (born 2015 – 2017) = $65
Wahroonga offers a discount of 10% for families registering three or more family members of the same household (value to be refunded following registration).
Families of school age players are able to use the Active Kids $100 voucher from the NSW Government to offset their membership fees.
Essential Details: Wahroonga Softball Club
- Suited for: Girls aged 4 to 65 | Boys aged 4-13
- Games: Games are played every Saturday from April to September at St Ives Village Green.
- Season starts: 24 April 2021
- Training night: Thursdays, date tba
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
Want more fun things to do with kids?
- View our Directory for lots more kids classes & activities
- 10 Outdoor Spaces on the North Shore to explore with kids
- St Ives Showground Playground: Ku-ring-gai’s largest playground is now open!
- 15 child-friendly bushwalks on the North Shore
- 20 awesome North Shore parks you must try!