With Christmas just around the corner, you’re probably already starting to think about what your child might want to find under the Christmas tree from Santa. Well, wonder no more! Three North Shore sisters were excited to receive a delivery in the post from Hatchimals, containing a brand new HatchiBabies™!
Watch out, because the next new toy craze has just arrived… it’s the Hatchibabies!
Our toy testers (three sisters, aged 3, 6, & 8) were thrilled to receive a special delivery of the brand new Hatchibabies (they were just released on Friday)… and were so excited to see their egg light up and make sounds, before eventually starting to hatch. And as they found out, discovering if you have hatched a boy or a girl is just the beginning of the surprises inside the egg!
How they work…
- Rub the bottom of the HatchiBabies™ egg to start to get the creature ready to hatch. Flip the egg, rock the egg, tap and they’ll tap back, listen to hear the heartbeat.
- In about seven to 15 minutes, rainbow eyes will begin to light up and that means the egg is ready to hatch. Cue: much excitement and waiting patiently!
- Feel free to pull away at the shell to help it hatch, but for the best EGG-sperience, let the head pop up and then the BIG surprise is revealed…. Have you hatched a boy or a girl?
- Once hatched, the creature starts to sing “Hatchy Birthday”.
- Once you reveal HatchiBaby’s gender, there is even more hands-on play to discover:
- Interactive accessories include: rattle, bottle, brush, cuddle toy and high chair. Each unlock new responses the more you play with your HatchiBaby.
- A cheat sheet will help you get to know how your HatchiBaby is feeling and what you need to do or how to play.
Want one? HatchiBabies™ have just egg-sploded into Target, Kmart, BigW, Casey’s Toys, Toyworld, Mr Toys and Catch of the Day, and retail for $109.99.