After someone posted in the North Shore Mums Facebook group recently about being charged a whopping $3.50 for a Babycino in Crows Nest, we decided to compile a list of all the cafes on the North Shore who value the custom of their sleep-deprived parents, and give them out for free (usually with the purchase of a hot drink for yourself!).
We’ll start on the Lower North Shore, and head north…
- Pompidou (48 Alfred Street, Milsons Point) – ‘You get a free babycino with any purchase’ – Jodi.
- Olivo on Blue (133-135 Blues Point Road, McMahons Point) – ‘Olivo in McMahons Point do babycinos free. They give colouring in for your LO too.’ – Brenda.
- Sabbia da Bertoni (11A The Esplanade, Balmoral Beach) – ‘Sabbia gives free babycino’s with another purchase. Their coffee’s are the best by far at Balmoral and the service is efficient’ – Liz.
- The Vale Espresso Bar (81 Avenue Road, Mosman)
- The Brooky Pie (650 Pittwater Road, Brookvale) – ‘Pies, sausage rolls, coffee and cakes, gorgeous new owners and renovation from a shop that has been there for over 24 years!’ – Nicole.
- The Incinerator (2 Small Street, Willoughby) – ‘Free babycinos, and an outside area for kids to run around’ – Mel.
- Gloria Jeans (Chatswood, Gordon Centre, Macquarie Shopping Centre, St Leonards, North Sydney, Hornsby Westfield) – ‘Gloria Jeans always do a free babycino with marshmallow if mum orders a coffee’ – Sam.
- The Coffee Club (Chatwood Westfield, Hornsby Westfield, Macquarie Shopping Centre) – ‘I always go to The Coffee Club now as there’s always plenty of room to get pram in and my oldest can have a babycino for free when I buy a coffee! And he gets 2 marshmallows! One in the cup and one on the side…’ – Lynsey.
- The Cake Man (23 Burns Bay Rd, Lane Cove) – ‘A pleasant surprise! Bought some morning tea from The Cake Man in Lane Cove – 1 soy chai latte, 1 soy babycino and 1 coconut macron = $4.90. And yes, I double checked that they charred me correctly. Babycinos are free!’ – Nadine.
- Toona (39 Lindfield Ave, Lindfield) – ‘Toona does a beautiful free babycino with marshmallows’ – Kathy.
- Cafe Feoh (280 Pacific Highway Lindfield) – ‘Great coffee, good service and free babycinos’ – Jennifer.
- Three Beans (St Ives Shopping Village, opposite Woolworths) – ‘The coffee is beautiful, and the babycinos are free. Service with a smile!’ – Cate.
- Tastebuds (287 Mona Vale Road, Terrey Hills) – ‘Tastebuds at Terrey Hills does free babycinos – marshmallows included’ – Rachel.
- The Ladybird Cafe @ The Plant Bug, Four Seasons Nursery (525 Pacific Hwy, Mount Colah) – ‘The little cafe inside the nursery does free babycino’s when you buy a coffee. They are very friendly and have a great toybox too.’ – Claire.
- Wellspring Espresso (4 Berowra Waters Road, Berowra) – ‘They give a marshmallow too! DS even gets a smiley face in his!’ – Larissa.
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’ subject=’Babycino Addition’][contact-field label=’First Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Cafe’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Cafe Address’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Please write a sentence or two about the babycino or cafe’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I allow my first name and comment to be published’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]