APPLY YOUR EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Be a life-saver!
- 30-38 Hours per week
- Gordon location with easy access to public transport
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, Marketing, and Communications, this position is responsible for all elements of the marketing and communication strategy to meet Lifeline H2H’s strategic objectives. The role provides marketing and communications expertise and support across the organisation to help raise funds to support H2H services, to increase awareness of Lifeline’s purpose and services, as well as to increase consumer and stakeholder engagement.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Implement effective omni-channel marketing, communications and media strategies that deliver on H2H’s strategic engagement objectives
- Provide effective leadership to drive the performance and outputs of the marketing and communications team, including hands-on marketing expertise and day to day management
- Account for the marketing budget, timelines and reporting.
- Support all streams within H2H and align and cooperate with Lifeline Australia’s national fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
An experienced marketer, you will be degree qualified in marketing, communications or digital media and have at least five years of experience managing and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders. In addition you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in digital marketing
- High levels of verbal, written and visual communication across various channels with exceptional attention to detail and editing abilities
- Demonstrated success in managing large and small-scale projects
- Effective leadership of teams
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Displaying good collaboration skills, judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm
- A mix of commercial and not-for-profit experience will be valued
- Knowledge and understanding of the not for profit sector
- Previous experience working with volunteers
NB – The successful candidate will need to provide a police report and sign a declaration that they have not been previously declared bankrupt or convicted of fraud.
About the Organisation
Lifeline H2H exists to support Australians in times of crisis and equip individuals and communities to be resilient and suicide safe. Since 1996 Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury has grown from a telephone counselling service to a centre providing a wide range of crisis support and suicide prevention services as well as face-to-face counselling services and programs. Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury at Gordon is managed by a small number of dedicated staff and around 700 variously-skilled volunteers.
What Lifeline H2H offers
Lifeline offers a remuneration package, including salary sacrifice in line with industry and reflective of the seniority of the role and your knowledge and experience. Besides a compet