Marsupial Landscape Management has been at the forefront of commercial landscape maintenance for 30 years. We manage large-scale infrastructure, commercial and open space environmental assets for governments and corporate businesses, priding ourselves on delivering the highest quality service through innovation, sustainable practices and safety.
We are now on the lookout for a Maintenance Administrator, this person will be responsible for:
- management of numerous systems and accurate data entry and record keeping
- management of key maintenance documentation including SOP’s and other compliance documentation
- developing an easy to use system with user manuals
- training others in the use of the new system
- looking for improvements to the current system and making recommendations to management
- Previous experience in an administration role, preferably in a service based environment
- High level computer (MS Office) knowledge and skills
- Ability to understand and use a variety of systems
- Previous experience in maintenance data base management
We can offer a competitive base salary, a friendly and supportive team and the chance to progress your career in an organisation that is growing rapidly.
Marsupial are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people.