Enjoy your career in a stunning purpose-built clinic with a team of supportive and encouraging allied health professionals around you.
North Shore Speech Therapy is a leading Speech Language Pathology Centre, established in 2001. We’ve had nearly 20 years to grow and and learn so now you can benefit from our tried and tested systems and processes. We were finalists in the recent Australian Allied Health Awards for “Paediatric Practice Excellence” and “Team Culture”.
With 3 modern clinics on Sydney’s Northshore and contracts at over 15 schools we are well known for providing evidence-based, family-friendly, Speech Pathology services.
Without our people, we can’t help our community, so we really value our team and work hard to ensure job satisfaction and career development.
You are crucial in supporting the Clinic Manager in helping to ensure our clients, families and therapists receive an outstanding experience. The role of the Receptionist encompasses the responsibilities listed below.
- Creating wow experiences for our families and referrers whilst completing the day-to-day tasks that keep us all running smoothly.
- Supporting the daily requirements of the clinicians.
- Working within a friendly, supportive environment with a focus on personal development
- Dealing with patient inquiries
- General administration duties
- Ensuring the waiting room remains clean and tidy
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- 8.30am – 5.30pm
To be successful:
- You will have face to face customer service experience and naturally enjoy working with people.
- You will have excellent presentation skills.
- You will have a genuine desire to work in a professional, customer facing role.
- You will have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- You want to continue to learn and be challenged.
Job benefits and perks
Our clinics are immaculate with state of the art finishes and resources. Be proud of where you work and enjoy your surrounds.
This role is at our Chatswood Clinic, the local shops and public transport are a short walk away. Parking is easy at all locations.
The role is permanent and paid above the Health Services Award Rate.