Regal Health has been providing excellent, quality care in the community for over 55 years. We are a family owned organisation, passionate about providing our clients with a positive experience and better health outcomes – from the comfort of their own home.
For further information about who we are and what’s important to us, please visit:
- Our Website: www.regalhealth.com.au/
- Our Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/regal-health-services/
- Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/RegalHomeHealth/
About the role
Regal Health is looking for some fantastic support workers/AINs to join our team on a permanent or casual basis. We are looking for workers who are available between 7am – 8pm (or available between a combination of those times), on a rotating roster, to work within the Northern Region of Sydney.
You will be visiting numerous clients within their own homes, and therefore, your own car is required.
- Regular duties will include Showering and Hygiene Assistance, Application of Creams and Compression stockings, Medication Prompting and Well-Being Checks
- Additional tasks will include Social Support, Companionship and Domestic Assistance
- Work independently, without direct supervision, while undertaking allocated work.
- Regularly observe and monitor the client and report any concerns or significant changes with the client to Regal Care Team/ Nurse Manager.
- Utilise Regal’s cloud-based App for rostering, care plans and progress notes.
Benefits and perks
- Part-Time or Full-time hours available.
- Refer-a-friend Bonus paid to you if you refer a quality candidate to our team
- Enjoy regular working days with regular clients
- All travel time and KMs paid within your patient list, plus additional allowances including phone and laundry allowance
- Work and learn from the excellent clinical guidance of Regal Nurses
- Office and Field Orientation Provided
- Annual CPR and Manual Handling Training provided
- Utilisation of a user-friendly cloud-based app for all Scheduling, Care Plans and Patient Notes
Regal Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regal Health provides an inclusive work environment where the diversity of our people is celebrated.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing care to patients. Community Experience advantageous, yet not essential.
- Certificate 3, or 4 in Individual Support, Aged Care or Disability preferred – however not essential (If you don’t have a certificate, we can help you!)
- A Car and Driver’s Licence is required
- Current CPR & Manual Handling certification or willingness to obtain