Full-time, Part time and Casual Registered and Enrolled Nurses and Under Graduate Assistants in Nursing
Morning, Evening and Night Duty Shifts, including short shifts.
Lady Davidson Private Hospital is a 115 bed Rehabilitation facility located on the perimeter of the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park in North Turramurra. Rehabilitation specialities include orthopaedics, neurological, cardiac, pulmonary,vascular, wound management, oncology and palliative care.
Have you got the passion, motivation and dedication to join our friendly team?
We are currently seeking Full-time, Part-time and Casual Registered and Enrolled Nurses and Under Graduate Assistants in Nursing to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team in our rehabilitation wards.
Essential Criteria for Registered and Enrolled Nurses
- Minimum 2 years post Graduate experience in Acute Care or Rehabilitation.
- RNS must have completed a New Graduate year.
- Current Registration with AHPRA.
- Excellent clinical, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability and commitment to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- High level customer focused skills.
- Computer literate.
Assistants in Nursing must be 2nd year students and show proof of enrolment at a Tertiary institution
For further information, please contact by email:
Michelle Ramsay, Nursing Services Coordinator.