Looking for a challenging work environment that’s family friendly, working school hours and with school holidays off?
Creating positive outcomes for our students and enriching our school communities is at the heart of everything we do at the Catholic Schools Broken Bay (CSBB). We support 44 Catholic primary and secondary schools across Sydney’s North, Northern Beaches and Central Coast and educate over 16,500 students.
We have opportunities for two passionate and experienced marketers to support our primary school principals with marketing and building community awareness.
About the role
Provide marketing and promotional support to a small group of schools across the North Shore. Use your skills to promote our faith-based education offering. Main duties include:
- Liaise with the CSBB Marketing team to implementing marketing initiatives
- Seek out new public relations opportunities within the local community
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the school message to existing parents and the wider community
- Plan, organise and oversee open day and evening events
- Create partnership programs with local preschools
- Follow up enrolment enquiries
You will have a background in promotions and/or marketing with sound working knowledge of Social Media. The other essentials for success in the role are:
- Experience with WordPress, Canva or Adobe creative suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Work independently as well as being part of a highly collaborative team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Experience with using video and photo editing software is highly desirable
How to apply
Please upload your CV with a covering letter outlining how your experience and skills meet the above criteria to our HRIS system using THIS LINK