Mungarra Kindergarten is a small Education and Care facility which caters for children 18 months to five years old.
It is very much a centre that is a step between home and school
We have three rooms with 8 – 10 children in each room.
We pride ourselves on the relationships and partnerships we have developed with the parents and children in our centre.
Our Education and Care that we offer is interest based and is developed holistically to cater for the children.
The applicant would be employed as an assistant to the room Co-ordinator.
Above award wages
The role would include
- Setting up learning environments inside and outside,
- Supervising and intentionally teaching during play experiences.
- Caring for the needs of children during the day such as, hand washing, nappy changing, toileting, meal times and sleep supervision.
- Cleaning duties as per the roster
- Recording observations of children’s learning
- Planning the programme for the group based on the children’s interests with the room coordinator
- Participating as a team member in all activities in the work place.