RWA Psychology – Family Matters is a psychology practice located in Beecroft, Sydney. This is a unique opportunity for a Practice Manager to work in a friendly and flexible atmosphere. We operate out of a beautiful purpose built clinic.
This role may be either full time (30-35 hours) or part time in job share roles.
This may be an opportunity for an experienced (medical) receptionist to step into a practice manager role or an experienced practice manager to work in a family-friendly, flexible environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is friendly, caring and with an understanding of confidentiality and working in a mental health setting
- Is well presented and articulate
- Possesses a dynamic, warm, confident and professional manner
- Can perform both general reception duties as well as practice management responsibilities
- Can show initiative
- Has exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Has strong computer literacy and IT skills
- Can multi task and work well during moments of pressure
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have strong experience in reception roles (medical receptionist preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in practice management role strongly desirable
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to navigate/problem-solve general IT issues – telephone IT support is available.
- Be able to prioritise, multi-task, work quickly and cope well at times of pressure.
- Ability to learn and develop strong navigating skills in our practice management system (Power Diary) and basic MYOB responsibilities.
- Have the ability to learn and grow in this role.
Benefits of working with RWA Psychology – Family Matters
We are a friendly, supportive and close team. We are looking for someone who has the necessary skills and abilities to fulfil this role and a good fit with the culture of our practice. We value motivation, initiative, a strong work attitude and open communication as well as authenticity, creativity, a sense of humour, warmth and compassion.
As receptionist and practice manager you will be the first point of contact for our clients and we firmly believe an integral part of their treatment process. Our clients value your role in helping them feel supported and comfortable during their interactions with RWA.
You will be supported by junior casual reception staff.
Beecroft is a friendly community to work in – a village feel with plentiful cafes! There is easy rail and bus access and we are close to M2 for road connections and parking is provided.
For further details of this role please see our SEEK advertisement
Please forward cv’s with a cover letter to [email protected]