Kantar, backed by Bain Capital, is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 25,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Our business is growing, and we are looking for a Job Accountant to join our Sydney team.
The Job Accountant will work with Client Services and the Finance Business Partner to oversee all aspects of client accounting, from job creation through to job profitability analysis, invoicing, and job closure. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys a flexible work schedule and is a self-motivated go-getter.
- Undertake job accounting activities as directed by the Job Accounting Team Lead.
- Calculate Revenue/GM Recognition and explain significant revenue/GM variances between weekly forecasts
- Responsible for Weekly Forecast reporting, ensuring data Integrity
- Month-end Duties, Journals, Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure generation of reports as needed (i.e.activated jobs reports, job revisions reports, job closures report and job aging analysis)
- Ensure PE/PO Policy compliance for accurate revenue recognition
- Be the touchpoint for sales database user queries and troubleshooting
If the above roles sounds like something you would be interested in or you want to see more information about the role, please follow this LINK