The Glascott Group is made up of two businesses, Glascott Landscape & Civil and Marsupial Landscape Management. We have been providing high quality commercial landscape construction and maintenance services for over 30 years. We operate in four states with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Newcastle and Wollongong.
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Accounts team based in Lane Cove. The responsibilities will include managing accounts receivable, chasing retentions, liaising with the company accountant and invoicing clients.
YOU WILL REQUIRE:
- Experience in Accounts Receivable
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced MYOB skills
- Experience with Accounts receivable in the Construction / Landscaping Industry
- Experience with chasing Retentions
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- The ability to multi task and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with JobPac will be highly regarded
- Accurate recording of accounts receivable using Jobpac.
- Answering AR correspondence by phone and email
- Monthly client invoicing
- Weekly and Monthly reporting to the Commercial / Finance Manager
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package and will have the opportunity to work for a company that values their staff.