The Glascott Group is made up of two businesses, Glascott Landscape & Civil and Marsupial Landscape Management. We have been providing high quality commercial landscape construction and maintenance services for over 30 years. We operate in four states with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Newcastle and Wollongong.
We are now seeking an Accountant, based in Lane Cove West, to provide support to both businesses.
Duties will include:
- financial planning & reporting activities
- effective day to day distribution of financial resources
- providing timely and accurate financial advice
- management of the AP/AR function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the construction and/or contracting industries
- Experience with Jobpac and MYOB
- CA/CPA Desirable
Why work for The Glascott Group:
- Down to Earth company culture
- Supportive management team
- Flexible hours (can work with school pick up and drop-off)
- Free onsite parking