On Sunday 29 May 2022, families from across the North Shore came to celebrate North Shore Mums 10th Birthday Party at The Greens North Sydney. It was a beautiful autumn afternoon with clear blue skies and sunshine, and everyone was in high spirits and happy to be outdoors!
To celebrate our 10th Anniversary, North Shore Mums celebrated with a Family Fun Day at The Greens North Sydney. Guests were treated an afternoon of gourmet food, live music from Leon Fallon & Seamus Field, face painting, balloon twisting and kiddie bowls on the green.
We reflected on an amazing ten years of supporting and inspiring local families across the North Shore.
Photo Gallery: North Shore Mums 10th Birthday Party
Katherine Millard Photography joined us at the event to capture some beautiful photos of the party.
Thanks to some local businesses who helped make the day extra special…
Sign Fairy Lower North Shore
The show-stopping centrepiece of the event was a huge ‘Happy 10th Birthday North Shore Mums’ sign, delivered and installed by Margie from Sign Fairy Lower North Shore. It definitely helped to bring a certain WOW! factor to the greens.
Fiona Jones from Bake Believe made two beautiful cakes for the event… a train and a Fairy Dolly Varden! Fiona is a local mum, who creates foolproof birthday cake & cupcake kits for time-poor parents and first time bakers. Minimal stress, hero status!
Fun facts & highlights
- In the last 12 months, the North Shore Mums website has had over 2.14 million page views!
- In the last 12 months, the North Shore Mums Facebook group has had 16,335 posts with 230,111 comments and 455,453 reactions. Each post gets around 14 comments.
- We proudly support all the endeavours and initiatives of North Shore Mums Smiles2U, run by Michelle Key, Sarah Bates and Natalie Miles.
- North Shore Mums has supported many charities – either by running fundraising campaigns for them or providing free promotion and support – organisations like Cancer Council (Stars of the North), Dress for Success, Streetwork, Gidget Foundation, Hamlin Fistula, Tresillian, Neuroblastoma, Women’s Refuge, Hornsby Kuringai Women’s Shelter, Lifeline, Novus Foundation and the 2020 bushfires.
- North Shore Mums has been the Media Partner for major events across the North Shore – Festival on the Green, Wahroonga Food & Wine Festival, St Ives Food & Wine Festival, North Sydney Children’s Festival, Emerge Festival, Neuroblastoma Run2Cure, Cambadge Court Christmas Lights.
- We’ve recently launched a podcast, called The Parenting Couch! Subscribe here.
- We’ve run lots of events over the years too! Vivid Family Cruises, Frozen 2 Special Screenings, Book Launch Events, Women’s Day Festival Talks, Hi 5 Party, Cocktail Parties, Bollywood Night, Biggest Morning Teas, Kids Parties in the Park, Smiles2U Movie Nights and many more…
- Finalist in Local Business Awards & AusMumpreneur, and winner of Local Woman of the Year.