To celebrate the opening of Kids Club Killara, you can join in for their free Family Day Scavenger Hunt!
When: Saturday 7 November
Time: 9am – 1pm (Time slots for online ticket bookings: 9-10am, 10-11am, 11-12pm, 12-1pm)
Where: Kids Club Killara, 101 Fiddens Wharf Road Killara 2071.
Get the whole family involved in their exciting 30-minute scavenger hunt that will take you around the Killara area. Once completed, make your way back to Kids Club to enjoy the festivities at the centre and to receive a special prize!
Throughout the day they will have balloon twisting and of course some delicious treats such as ice-cream, fairy floss, popcorn and even coffee for mum and dad! Their Kids Club chef will also be making food samples that come straight from the nutritional menu they provide their children each day.
While you are there, you can also tour their beautiful new centre and meet their passionate team of educators. Your family will be able to see their playscapes and learning environments up close so you can enjoy all that Kids Club Killara can provide your little one.
During this time of Covid, we have all had to take precautions and adapt. Kids Club is doing the same! Connect, explore, laugh and have fun with your family and others in the community while being COVID-19 safe.
They will be adhering to COVID-19 safe guidelines to increase safety precautions throughout the event to safeguard the wellbeing of the families who attend, their staff and suppliers.
- Contactless event registration and temperature checks on arrival.
- The event capacity will adhere to the Department of Health recommended limit of one person per four square metres.
- Physical distancing will be practiced where everyone must keep at least 1.5m from others outside their family unit.
- Personal hand sanitisers will be given to each family that attends
- Increased cleaning, disinfecting and monitoring of all touch surfaces at the venue.
- Cleaning protocols for the delivery and receiving of items.
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of food stations.
- Staff and suppliers will adhere to good hygiene practices and food safety management standards.
The Family Fun Day will be separated into 4 time slots with limited spaces in each session, so book your free tickets now to secure your place today! Book now.