Is your child starting school in 2021 or 2022? Join this program to help you address your child’s individual transition to school needs. Join by phone, computer or tablet. For families of children with a disability or delay in their development.
This 6 Week Online Program for Parents will cover:
• Individual pre-program session.
• 15 Oct Online workshop: New environments, new routines, new people! How can I work together with the school to make sure my child settles in well?
• 22 Oct Online workshop: How do I coordinate my early intervention team to help my child be ready for starting school?
• 29 Oct Online workshop: Getting ready for the playground and making friends. Preparing my child.
• 5 Nov Online workshop: Ongoing support and communication. Developing a plan with the school to make sure my child continues to be supported and learning.
• Individual post-program session.
Due to COVID-19 they haven’t been able to run our year long Ready for School program (run for the past 15 years). They have designed this program based on the topics you are concerned about. They know what information supports families to help their children be ready for school. You will get the most out of the program if you can have the individual sessions before and after the workshop series. They can then make sure they address your individual questions and your child’s needs. Dates for the pre and post sessions will be organised individually.
WORKSHOP DETAILS: Thurs 15, 22, 29 Oct & 5 Nov 2020 from 7.00pm–8.30pm
The costs of this program can be covered using NDIS funding.
Cost: $96.56 per webinar or $386.24 for the full program. Individual Sessions – 1hr $193.99.