In Compassionate Integrity Training (CIT), you look at how to be the best version of yourself. Your best self includes achieving lasting happiness and compassion in your life. These are invaluable skills as adults and exactly what we need to be displaying to our children.
Join them every Wednesday from 8pm to 10pm.
Start by looking at ways to calm your body & mind and exploring how to be more self-compassionate. Then look at ways to develop more positive relationships with those around you. Finally, explore how to bring greater positivity and compassion into our systems (such a family or work systems around us).
CIT is a certificate course and is certified by Life University Centre for Compassion Integrity and Secular Ethics. CIT is about more than just being kind to yourself and those around you. CIT develops Compassionate Integrity through providing you with the knowledge that allows you to explore and examine both your values and those of the world around you.
Some of the key skills areas are:
- Contemplative Practices (a form of meditation)
- Resourcing (a calming technique)
- Tracking (understanding your body sensations)
- Becoming More Aware of your Thought Processes
- Understanding The Resilience Zone and How to “Come Back” to It
- Understanding the Benefits of Taking a Pause
- Value of Forgiveness and How to Cultivate It
- Value of Gratitude and How to Cultivate It
- Common Triggers which Can Effect our Resiliency
- Exploring Interdependence
- Exploring the Need for Compassion AND Discernment
Located in Pymble however Course is Via ZOOM