Does your kid love Minecraft? Turn that gaming-time into learning-time. Join this holiday class to create an amazing amusement park in Minecraft!
Everything will be built in a multiplayer world, so your kid can build and play with their friends. These worlds will be supervised by experienced mentors who can help turn your kids’ ideas into reality. They can cater for all levels of Minecraft experience, from novice to expert.
What your child will learn
In 4-days, we’ll teach them the basics of the engineering design process, including:
- defining requirements
- ideating designs
- prototyping their ideas
- test their rides and games
They will also learn basic electrical engineering and computer science concepts such as:
- digital logic and circuitry
- sensors and switches
- feedback loops
- scripting and computational thinking
- Classes with an experienced mentor
- Access to their online resources
- Out-of-class chat support
- Private Class: $240
- Group Class: $160 per student
Note: If you wish to enrol in a group, you will need to form your own group.
- Location: Online, from the safety of home
- Program Length: 4 classes (1 hour each day)
- Dates: Monday (14/12) to Thursday (17/12)
- Time: 3:30pm – 4:30pm (this is flexible)
- Class Size: Private group of 1-3 students
- Age: 7-14 y.o.
Click HERE to enrol now!
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]