These school holidays, get your children away from the iPad with our fun and active two-day performing arts school holiday program.
Held at locations around Sydney, our programs are designed to boost your children’s confidence through a combination of performing and creative activities. This program is designed for children ages 5 to 12 years old.
Your child will learn new skills, be active, socialise with new friends and build healthy self-esteem, all at the same time! Students will work on a range of team challenges and collaborative fun. They will be put in classes according to their age and children can be grouped together with their siblings or friends.
Our structured performing arts program consists of six 45-minute classes per day. Our professional entertainers will teach new skills in DANCING, SINGING, ACTING, SCIENCE, COOKING & CRAFT.
At the end of the program, the children will perform in a live CONCERT for you to witness all their new found talents . If restrictions allow, parents will come into the venue to watch. However if restrictions are imposed, we will do a recording of the children’s performance for all parents to view through a shared drive. Children will also be awarded a Graduation Certificate.
We realise the importance of self-esteem and confidence building in children that is why we encourage them to be part of the creative process and allow them to feel proud of themselves. Our belief is that children learn faster and enjoy their classes more when they feel their opinion is heard and valued.
What to wear?
- Clothes suitable for active classes
- Closed shoes suitable for running and dancing (no thongs, sandals or dress shoes)
- Avoid bringing valuable toys and gadgets such as iPads, Nintendo Switch, mobile phones, etc. If it is absolutely necessary your child brings a mobile phone or any of the above, please understand Bop till you Drop is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Bop till you Drop is a registered Covid19 Safe business. We are doing everything we can to create a safe and hygienic environment for your children at our programs.
- When & Where:
- Tues 27 & Wed 28 Sept 2022 – GLADESVILLE (Boronia Park Church Hall, 93 Pittwater Rd)
- Time: 9.00 – 3.30 (extended hrs 8.00 – 5.00 optional extra)
- Suited for: 5-12 years (both boys and girls)
<li data-leveltext=”” data-font=”Symbol” data-