Take a Twilight Tour of St Andrew’s Cathedral School on Monday 22 August. This tour is for parents interested in enrolment in year groups Kindergarten, Year 3 and Year 5 in 2023 and beyond.
Explore our learning spaces, hear about their engaging Junior School program and meet their highly qualified teachers who are at the forefront of research-based best teaching practices.
- A School tour (optional) – 4.30pm. Meet in St Andrew’s Cathedral School Foyer from 4.15pm.
- Information session to be held in Chapter House – 5.30pm.
- Rhonda Robson, Head of Junior School and Primary Education;
- Selwyn Wu, Deputy Head of Junior School;
- Cathy Dangar, Head of Junior School Specialised Learning;
- Emma Clemens, Gifted and Talented Learning Coordinator;
- Kate Robertson, Head of Music K-6;
- Tim Ryman, JS Technology Integrator;
- Susie Moffatt, Curriculum Coordinator; and
- Bruce Perry, Registrar.